Interviews

hahninator

i'd say if we took Minutes to Midnight and Hybrid Theory and took all of the best stuff from those two records and mashed them together in a psychedelic, post-apocalyptic kind of very dark metal hip-hop pop - that's what's going on right now. It's really cool!

Yeah, that sounds good. But I would say the same about my new album xD Can't wait for the new album. ;)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say if we took Minutes to Midnight and Hybrid Theory and took all of the best stuff from those two records and mashed them together in a psychedelic, post-apocalyptic kind of very dark metal hip-hop pop - that's what's going on right now.

That is gonna be a freaking awesome record if they do it like that. It sounds awesome.

Haha the way he describes it does sound fairly amazing, but like he says they could completely change in 6 months...

Also I think the comparison was sort of meant as a joke - I didn't take it as actually sounding anything like those two...maybe I'm wrong :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

The Mike's interview with DailyDoJour about his GLXS (DIES) is just finished.

There revealed some interesting points:

-For the next year, in the first half, he hopes to have the new LP album done.

-Hopes also to do a collaboration with Ron English, for his next art show (next year).

-Mike talked about his "Gold Guns Girls" remix, he personally contacted Metric for talk about remixing it. He said that the song perfectly fit the GLXS spirit

Thanks MSC for the infos.

Edit: DailyDoJour just posted the video-interview: watch it HERE or download it HERE (.FLV, 70.5mb)

Thoughts?

Edited by Nameless

Considering DBS and considering LP, no matter what, ever releases things on time, I'm looking at June release. I was thinking AFTER all the delays it would definitely have to be February, but with DBS, I just don't see how it could.