Interviews

hahninator

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Mark Ostrich should release whole the raw footage he made, it would be really interesting to see. What can he lose? It's just about copying the footage and release it on the internet. Except for deleted scenes we would get performances of HT (band) stuff and maybe unreleased demos.

• 7 months later...

June 21.

Tour dates, tour dates, tour dates. Did Hybrid Theory toured with any other band? Does he remember any Hybrid Theory shows? etc.. and unreleased songs of course.

Hey! Usain Bolt! Aren't you a little too fast this time? :D Today it's June 26th, the deadline was June 21, I think it's a little bit late now ;)

Hey! Usain Bolt! Aren't you a little too fast this time? :D Today it's June 26th, the deadline was June 21, I think it's a little bit late now ;)

Haha you actually made me laugh. Though, even the questions were already sent (and I knew that before posting of course) it's not 100% late, there's a chance he will answer these questions too.

• 1 month later...