Interviews

hahninator

Seeing as how he brought up working with LP while talking about his new album I think it's safe to assume that at least one of the songs will be on it.

Personally I wish that they would just do a full EP together. I can't imagine how big of an outcry they'd get for releasing a dance EP but after dealing with all the hate over everything the band does anymore I want LP to just deliberately do things that they know will piss off all the nu-metal babies.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I wish that they would just do a full EP together. I can't imagine how big of an outcry they'd get for releasing a dance EP but after dealing with all the hate over everything the band does anymore I want LP to just deliberately do things that they know will piss off all the nu-metal babies.

A-fucking-men. Those fucking nu-metal fanboys can go straight back to 1998, specifically the one week when nu-metal was cool.

I don't get why people would be pissed off about ANY collab. Especially if it's non-album. Literally...Chester could say tomorrow that he did a duet with Justin Bieber and I would probably hate it but I wouldn't go out of my way to bash it. I would just say "wow, this sucks" and not listen to it again. If it's non-album, I just chalk it up to the guys wanting to explore all areas of music without including it on studio albums. It would be different if LP announced their new album and said they were doing EDM collabs with Aoki on it. Just like "We Made It". LP isn't going to do a hip-hop song featuring Busta Rhymes on a studio album. So therefore it's like...if you hate it, it's easy to avoid. If you love it, it's out there. That's kinda how this is to me. I'm actually glad they're doing this, and taking this approach TO doing it.

I don't get why people would be pissed off about ANY collab.

There are people that execpt EVERY change, people who not exept ANY change, and the balanced people. These are the three main opinions about everything (setlists, songs, albums, collaboration, musical style, etc..). Now you need to split it to sub-categories..

• 2 weeks later...

So, I recorded it with my cellphone because I don't know how to do it with software ;)

I'll upload it to youtube.

No. About what they're talking about?

- they started working on the song a half year ago, but not constantly

- Steve was surprised how active mike was on stage at Summer Sonic

- they are able to play the song again, but they have no plans right now

- they imagine to play the song with the full band

- some live footage (with studio sound) from the performance is shown

So, I recorded it with my cellphone because I don't know how to do it with software ;)

I'll upload it to youtube.

- they started working on the song a half year ago, but not constantly

- Steve was surprised how active mike was on stage at Summer Sonic

- they are able to play the song again, but they have no plans right now

- they imagine to play the song with the full band

- some live footage (with studio sound) from the performance is shown

download it with internet download manager.

I didn't even know a music video for this would be made. I don't see why they would make a music video for a non-album song (other than New Divide, different circumstances). Cool interview. I would love to have the performance in HQ.

I didn't even know a music video for this would be made. I don't see why they would make a music video for a non-album song (other than New Divide, different circumstances). Cool interview. I would love to have the performance in HQ.

I have a feeling ALTNC is the tip of the iceberg of a much bigger non-album project. I'm in "wait and see" mode right now, but I've heard a few things that really make me think this isn't going to be something that's JUST part of LP Recharge.

Or animated with the game characters. :lol:

They wouldnt do that because that'd be cool.

Avenged Sevenfold had a video for a game where they were all sprites, and the LP sprites are already made (Im assuming based on pics) so maybe that will happen.