Interviews

hahninator

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a arena tour in Europe, will not happen until atleast 2015? :(

Why do people act like festival shows "don't count" for some reason? I'll GLADLY go see LP play a full-length headlining set (translation: the SAME FUCKING SET THEY'D BE PLAYING IF IT WAS AN AREA TOUR) in front of 80,000 people any day.

whatever happened to project revolution

On a similar note, why do people act like U.S. amphitheater tours "don't count" unless they have the Projekt Revolution name attached to them? Because obviously the name of the tour makes ALL the difference, right?

Edited by Astat

Why do people act like festival shows "don't count" for some reason? I'll GLADLY go see LP play a full-length headlining set (translation: the SAME FUCKING SET THEY'D BE PLAYING IF IT WAS AN AREA TOUR) in front of 80,000 people any day.

On a similar note, why do people act like U.S. amphitheater tours "don't count" unless they have the Projekt Revolution name attached to them? Because obviously the name of the tour makes ALL the difference, right?

Man that's not the problem :P I do think festivals count, but they didn't come to my country this year, so i was hoping for a arena tour, because then they usually come here! I would LOVE to see them play in front of 80,000 people, but i can't.

There are quite some festivals where you can't get a ticket for only one day which makes it expensive as shit. also tickets for one day are way more expensive than a regular show. So yeah if you don't go to the festival anyway it is much harder to catch a show.

I think the reason may be the uploader, I think that he/she though that, if he/she speeds it up, then he/she will avoid getting his/her account deleted, because of some kind of copyright reason.

Nope. I'm the uploader.

It isn't sped up, it has been pitched higher, but that is how it was streamed online. I'm not sure if it sounded the same on the TV stream but my flat doesn't have a TV so this was the best I could get.

I love when they do shit like this, especially because the things that come out of Brad's mouth are two things:

1. Golden

2. Completely fucking non-sensical

That smartphone bit, though. The way Mike just nods like "ah, yes, I see" without a single comment was incredible. Brad must have a flipphone or something along those lines.

• 1 month later...