LPU9: Japanese Special Edition and Tracklist!

Alexonlyalex

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is ATL titled a demo ? Its not like their gonna go back and change it. It should be labele B-Side. Just picking though i suppose, roll on !

As for japan, I've never understood why people wanted to hear something, i mean, its barely nothing in the dvd. Cool to hear it fully realized and too know it used to be Japan, but the clip is really nothing, theres nothing to go on.

Roll on Dec !

Why is ATL titled a demo ? Its not like their gonna go back and change it. It should be labele B-Side. Just picking though i suppose, roll on !

As for japan, I've never understood why people wanted to hear something, i mean, its barely nothing in the dvd. Cool to hear it fully realized and too know it used to be Japan, but the clip is really nothing, theres nothing to go on.

Roll on Dec !

Already addressed this:

Linkin Park refers to pretty much any non-album song as a "demo." They labeled Step Up as a demo on the In the End single, they labeled Dedicated as a demo on LPU 2.0.

nah they decided to keep it all don donnanana don don donna. Sounds awesome. My favorite line in the song is "don... donna don donnna dona donnn donaa!!" Lyrics like that really cut to the core of me.

actually it was "don donna donna donna the pieces of the secrets..the pieces dundun find!"

but it was what i wanted to hear most of the M2M b sides :D

I think its going to be very interesting to hear Across the Line (Japan). The most we know about it is how we heard it in its very raw stage . I would have never thought this song made it all the way to the final stages...

Wonder if Grecian did the same?! LPU10? lol

Edited by RedZero

I think its going to be very interesting to hear Across the Line (Japan). The most we know about it is how we heard it in its very raw stage . I would have never thought this song made it all the way to the final stages...

Wonder if Grecian did the same?! LPU10? lol

my thoughts exactly

ithink there is a completed Grecian as well

my thoughts exactly

ithink there is a completed Grecian as well

No, there is not. Grecian was scrapped when they started working on QWERTY, as Rob said in the LPU 5 newsletter...which has been brought up in every discussion of "ZOMG PUT GRECIAN ON TEH NEW LPU CD PLZ MIKE!" for the last 3 years, apparently to no avail.

No, there is not. Grecian was scrapped when they started working on QWERTY, as Rob said in the LPU 5 newsletter...which has been brought up in every discussion of "ZOMG PUT GRECIAN ON TEH NEW LPU CD PLZ MIKE!" for the last 3 years, apparently to no avail.

Ah, see I never knew that. Thanks for the insight.

On another note, would be nice to see the other B-sides on future LPU's.

Edited by RedZero

lol well just a thought

That's awesome that we're getting Japan finished basically. LPU9 is going to be fucking crazy.

A-Six (Original Long Version 2002) - I'm really surprised this is on the CD. I never thought A.06 had a full version. I wonder if there will be vocals? If so, that would be awesome

Faint (Demo 2002)- Faint has always been my favorite LP song and it still is to this day so hearing an earlier version of it will be amazing for me.

Sad ("By Myself" Demo 1999) - I'm pretty excited for this one. I always liked By Myself and I hope Sad is a lot different than the demos we already have.

Fear ("Leave Out All the Rest" Demo 2006) - This is probably the track I'm most excited for on the CD. I've always loved LOATR and I loved the clip of Mike singing it on the making of MTM so I hope this is a demo with Mike singing. This song underwent a lot of different lyrical changes too I guess so that should be interesting.

Figure.09 (Demo 2002) - Pretty awesome, I wonder if it's the demo with rapping or singing.

Stick And Move ("Runaway" Demo 1998) - I wonder how different this demo is than the Xero version, if it is at all. Not too excited for it unless Chester is on vocals instead of Mark.

Across The Line (Unreleased Demo 2007) - I'm really fucking pumped for this song. Japan had an amazing melody and if this is the '6th string song' it should be fucking awesome. Hell yeah for MTM b-sides.

Drawing ("Breaking The Habit" Demo 2002) - Pretty awesome, not too excited for this one though. I love BTH but I'm so sick of hearing it.

Drum Song ("Little Things Give You Away" Demo 2006) - Pretty awesome, I wonder if Mike will be on lead vocals.

Edited by Geki