LPU9: Japanese Special Edition and Tracklist!

Alexonlyalex

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 99% per cent sure that this is fake.

1) Why should there be a long version of A.06? As other people have posted before, it doesn't make any sense.

2) Sad as working title for By Myself. Why should LP change the title from SuperXero to Sad? Again, it doesn't make any sense.

3) Stick'N'Move and Runaway don't have anything in common except for the riff. And I think Runaway was written when they wrote OSC, and I think that was in 2000.

4) Why is this new song a demo? Isn't it a finished track?

But if it was real, I'd be fucking happy right now. :lol:

It's fake. No way a.06, by myself, stick n move would be on it. Black Friday is almost here.

Have fun being wrong as usual.

I'm 99% per cent sure that this is fake.

1) Why should there be a long version of A.06? As other people have posted before, it doesn't make any sense.

2) Sad as working title for By Myself. Why should LP change the title from SuperXero to Sad? Again, it doesn't make any sense.

3) Stick'N'Move and Runaway don't have anything in common except for the riff. And I think Runaway was written when they wrote OSC, and I think that was in 2000.

4) Why is this new song a demo? Isn't it a finished track?

But if it was real, I'd be fucking happy right now. :lol:

In regards to...

2) "Sad" may have been an even earlier version of By Myself than any of the existing demos of it, and they could've changed it to Super Xero later.

3) Since this would be a later version of Stick N' Move than the one on the Xero demo, it may have more similarities to Runaway than just the riff. And One Step Closer was written because they were pissed off that they were having trouble writing Runaway, meaning the final album version of Runaway. They could've spent 4 years trying to transform it from Stick N' Move into Runaway before they wrote OSC, for all we know.

4) Linkin Park refers to pretty much any non-album song as a "demo." They labeled Step Up as a demo on the In the End single, they labeled Dedicated as a demo on LPU 2.0.

I'm 90% sure this is legit. CD Japan was one of the first sources of the real Minutes to Midnight tracklisting, and they've been a source of leaked tracklistings for numerous albums. As far as I'm aware, they've never posted false information.

Have fun being wrong as usual.

:D

[...] I'm 90% sure this is legit. CD Japan was one of the first sources of the real Minutes to Midnight tracklisting, and they've been a source of leaked tracklistings for numerous albums. As far as I'm aware, they've never posted false information.

Oh shit. I'm slowly beginning to think that this may be real. :blink:

because i highly doubt mike knows of every version that is out there. but even without "sad" it's something to really look forward to!

I agree with everything you said but this. Don't underestimate Mike / LPU. Who knows how long this has been in the works for. They downloaded RME on a fansite in 2006 before they played it live...I'm sure they did research on this to see what we have and don't have. I'm willing to put money on it that Sad is a version we don't have.

I agree with everything you said but this. Don't underestimate Mike / LPU. Who knows how long this has been in the works for. They downloaded RME on a fansite in 2006 before they played it live...I'm sure they did research on this to see what we have and don't have. I'm willing to put money on it that Sad is a version we don't have.

I agree. Stick n Move and Sad will be different than the previous version we have

Edited by linkinpark-64

could be, sure. in the end it's one of mike's songs, so he truely could know about every version that got released on the internet.

let's rephrase: out of all these demos "sad" could most likely be a version of "by myself" that we already have. the others are unreleased for sure.

though, a papercut demo would be a dream. that's the only small complain but not worth a real mention ;).

Or it's way more fun to watch you guys try to figure out if its real.

The LPU/LPL experiment by Scientist (very evil) Adam:

Writes confusing posts and then has all the staff members scampering about like mice in a maze, trying to find a way to the right answer.

Hmm.

Anyway, I think the track listing is amazing and I really do hope its legitimate.

i really like the way adam is doing it! but the best sentence ever was posted by mike at the LPU about the LPU9 CD: There's a rumor going around that the next LPU (9) CD might have some unreleased demos on it. I can neither confirm nor deny it, nor can I confirm nor deny that I am the one who started the rumor. I can also neither confirm nor deny whether or not I am confusing myself and/or you.

-m

maybe we get some information about LPU9 at the next LPU chat? we should ask rob about that! but it would be much better, if we would have a m&g with mike now^^

i really like the way adam is doing it! but the best sentence ever was posted by mike at the LPU about the LPU9 CD: There's a rumor going around that the next LPU (9) CD might have some unreleased demos on it. I can neither confirm nor deny it, nor can I confirm nor deny that I am the one who started the rumor. I can also neither confirm nor deny whether or not I am confusing myself and/or you.

-m

maybe we get some information about LPU9 at the next LPU chat? we should ask rob about that! but it would be much better, if we would have a m&g with mike now^^

What can I say... Mike is the master. Trying to learn from the best.

You might also have the opportunity to ask Mike about the LPU9 CD soon after you have it. Just sayin... or am I just sayin? Maybe I'm not saying anything by saying something that really doesn't mean what you think it might mean and.... ok nevermind. I'll leave the riddles to Mike.

You might also have the opportunity to ask Mike about the LPU9 CD soon after you have it. Just sayin... or am I just sayin? Maybe I'm not saying anything by saying something that really doesn't mean what you think it might mean and.... ok nevermind. I'll leave the riddles to Mike.

lol dude i think we may have to poke you to get some lp9 answers

wat does every1 say bout that?

Why are you all ruling out the A.06 demo? There is perfectly good reasoning that they didn't play the long version live. What is it? The same reason they don't go on stage and play demos of their finalized songs. If they liked A.06 as the short way....they aren't going to play it the long way. Just common sense... so that's definitely still a possibility.

Well played sir..

It would be awesome if we could get an interview with him...

Confirmed on LPUNDERGROUND!

and if i cant post this (dont know why I cant since we already knew this) feel free to delete :)

LPU9 EXCLUSIVE TRACK LISTING

November 11, 2009

We know you are getting excited about the upcoming LPU9 year, so we're releasing the track listing a little early this year to give you a taste of what to expect! We hope you are as excited as we are about these unreleased tracks Linkin Park chose to make exclusive to the LP Underground.

LPU9 CD: Linkin Park Demos

A-Six (Original Long Version 2002)

Faint (Demo 2002)

Sad ("By Myself" Demo 1999)

Fear ("Leave Out All the Rest" Demo 2006)

Figure.09 (Demo 2002)

Stick And Move ("Runaway" Demo 1998)

Across The Line (Unreleased Demo 2007)

Drawing ("Breaking The Habit" Demo 2002)

Drum Song ("Little Things Give You Away" Demo 2006)

Be on the lookout for the full LPU9 package in EARLY December! Also, for the first time ever, the LPU9 CD is going to be available in JAPAN. Stay tuned for more info.

Edited by MrInfluXion

Guys think about this: Do you honestly expect some Japanese store to know anything about Linkin Park? With that being said, do you think they would post information about a Linkin Park fan club CD with such accuracy? They know all the demo names (including one we didn't know), they know all the songs that kept their demo names (A.06, Faint, Figure.09) and they know all the years. They posted a release date that differs from the official release, and they made track order the way LP would do it. They put the heavy songs first (See LP's live set), they put the instrumentals (I'm assuming Drawings is an instrumental) first and 2nd-last and they put Drum Song last. Also they put Across the Line in between Stick n Move and Drawings, probably because it transitions the best that way.

EDIT: This is a useless post, I didn't check the LPU today :P

Edited by Aiman