LPU9: Japanese Special Edition and Tracklist!

Alexonlyalex

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The track list sounds great but I must agree with the others: Why is (notthing against Japan) Japan getting special tracks only? I mean Out of ashes Japan version got Morning After, and in europe or in germany the song is missing.

And now a normal japanese online retailer selling an LPU cd? Hello??????

Isn't it supposed to be EXCLUSIVE for LPU only?????

It seems they are selling the whole package like bandmerch and bestbuy does. Maybe they want get more people from asia to join the lpu. Nothing wrong about that imo.

It seems they are selling the whole package like bandmerch and bestbuy does. Maybe they want get more people from asia to join the lpu. Nothing wrong about that imo.

So you mean europe is unappealing for the LPU package? Sure here aren't any bestbuy but, they could do it by selling the lpu package for example in europe by saturn they are all over europe like bestbuy in the us.

HOLY $@%*!!!

If this really is real, I can't believe how close it came to my guess last month o__o

hahaha

anyway, lets try and guess what tracks there could/might be on the CD guys?

1) *NEW* unreleased song from the 4th album sessions <---- this will either be first or last on the CD

2) the Untitled (in the end demo remastered) <---- if any of the old demos get remastered i hope its this one

3) *another HT demo*

4) *Meteora demo*

5) Figure.09 (demo with singing in verses) <---- just because I think this one would be the most different

6) Drawing (the orginal "Breaking the habit" demo interlude/instrumental) <--- 'cause I'll bet its so epic!

7) Unreleased NRG "strings" song <--- see "the making of MTM"

8) Leave out All The Rest (demo with mikes orginal vocals) <--- its a single & we heard it in making of MTM

9) The Little Things Give you away (demo with mikes orginal vocals) <---- More mike, whats not to love?

If this is legit, you guys owe me a drink :lol:

My take:

Radical is the following:

2. Faint (Demo 2002)

4. Fear ("Leave Out All the Rest" Demo 2006)

5. Figure 09 (Demo 2002)

7. Across the Line (Previously unreleased 2007 Demo)

9. Drum Song ("Little Things Give You Away" Demo 2006)

Unsure:

1. A.06 (Original Long Version 2002)

8. Drawings ("Breaking the Habit" Demo 2002) [Dont really want to hear a long ass instru demo]

Waste of space:

3. Sad ("By Myself" demo 1999)

6. Stick-n-Move ("Runaway" Demo 1998)

How about a damn Papercut Demo! Papercut the greatest first track on an album to date :)

Sad and Stick N Move won't be a "waste of space." It is 100% confirmed that this CD has no demos on it that we already have.

Also, Drawing isn't a "long ass instrumental." It's approximately two minutes long. The interview that said it was ten minutes misquoted Mike.

Doesn't this version of Stick And Move have to at least have Chester on vocals?

I would think so. It's confirmed that there are "Chester versions" of all the Xero songs.

i think chester joined in 1999, so no

Chester joined the band in the spring of 1998. He sent them his audition tape on his birthday, which is in March.

There are a few things about this tracklisting that I find suspicious, and a few things that fit in with what we already knew about it - Adam said that only one of the songs was one that we already had a demo of (but was still a different demo than what we have), and that's the case here.

The whole "no new demo titles" argument against it being real makes no sense - Faint and Figure.09 WERE working titles, there wouldn't be any different demo titles for those songs. A.06 is an instrumental (and obviously another working title), no need for it to have any other names.

I find the long version of A.06 odd, as like many other people, I don't see why there would even be a longer version in the first place. And I also find it odd that the new song is in the middle of the tracklisting, I would've assumed it'd be either the first or last song on the disc.

So many questions... so many answers... so much confusion... Is this the REAL tracklist? Is it fake? Was this just a massive plan concocted by us to throw you off? Or are the Japanese retailers just really sneaky? Did President Obama play a role in the leaking of this? Did Michael Jackson come back from the grave to bring you this tracklist in hopes that you wouldn't find the REAL one... unless this IS the real one........

We may never know.....

...until LPU 9 is released.

So many questions... so many answers... so much confusion... Is this the REAL tracklist? Is it fake? Was this just a massive plan concocted by us to throw you off? Or are the Japanese retailers just really sneaky? Did President Obama play a role in the leaking of this? Did Michael Jackson come back from the grave to bring you this tracklist in hopes that you wouldn't find the REAL one... unless this IS the real one........

We may never know.....

Hate you. :lol:

My guess is that it's the tracklist, you're just handcuffed and aren't allowed to confirm nor deny any right or wrong information.

But... That's what PMs to mods/admin of LPLive are for. ;)

We may never know.....

Mike's confusing message board posts are better. Nice try though. *pats on the back*

can't remember any tracklist that got released before hand that was wrong. release dates are a different chapter. but as for the actual tracklist they were always right (as far as i know).

really love the tracklist btw. im not too positive about "by myself" being a demo that we don't already have (considering we have what? 4-5? haha) because i highly doubt mike knows of every version that is out there. but even without "sad" it's something to really look forward to!

thx LPU that you got it right after 3 years of irony.

Edited by Trumtram

WOW!!! Im crazy for a full version of A.06, a Faint demo, and of course the new song Across The Line. I've always wanted a full version of A.06 after hearing the original snippet. It would be epic if there was vocals, although I dont think there will be. I wonder if Across The Line is Japan or the 6th String Song? Maybe Adam could at least give us a hint about the new song. Is there rapping from Mike first and foremost? I hope this setlist is for real!!! It's insanely awesome!!! Can't wait for LPU9!!! :D