LPU9: Japanese Special Edition and Tracklist!

Alexonlyalex

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need some confirmation. A.06 and Stick N Move seem unlikely.

1. A.06 (Original Long Version 2002)

Seems unlikely, lol. Definitely the one I'd consider to be fake. LP has played it 3 times live and we have recordings of 2, so I think there was no longer version.

2. Faint (Demo 2002)

Sweet. Drum intro is different, the Meteora booklet says the violin intro was a lot slower...fuck yeah.

3. Sad ("By Myself" demo 1999)

Waste of space, we've got BM...eh.

4. Fear ( "Leave Out All the Rest" Demo 2006)

Not a big fan of the song but Mike on vocals would be cool I guess.

5. Figure 09 (Demo 2002)

Oh hell yeah, that's badass. The clip from the Meteora DVD showed us that the demo was totally different. Mike rapping sounds totally different and the instrumental sounds a lot more "raw". Oh sweet.

6. Stick-n-Move ("Runaway" Demo 1998)

Hope it's not the same version!

7. Across the Line (Previously unreleased 2007 Demo)

Interesting name. Wonder if it's the 6th string song.

8. Drawings ( "Breaking the Habit" Demo 2002)

Epic. BTH demo. I'd love some huge 6 minute drawn out instrumental of epicness.

9. Drum Song ( "Little Things Give You Away" Demo 2006)

If Mike is on vocals for part of the song, this is the winner of the best track on LPU 9 award. I love TLTGYA. The LPUTV13 clip of it...oh man.

Interesting that there's not one or more of the following:

Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, Bleed It Out, No More Sorrow, Numb, Given Up. SIB went through over 18 different choruses so that's a surprise.

Guys, don't start flooding Adam with PMs, please.

I didn't. This isn't a PM topic. I posted an open question on the LPU, and here of course. If he want's to confirm he can just do so, or not.

It would be exciting, but this whole thing coming from japan is kinda weird. And for other reasons Hahninator said. It would be exciting, but I'm not ready to get excited over it yet until it's proven true.On the other side of the coin, if it's not true, someone certainly has done a lot of research behind this...

Edited by KATHYxx

If that is indeed the tracklist, I'm psyched. I don't see how people can complain. Basically everything on that list is either brand new or in higher quality than what we already have. It's a miracle they are able to release something like this.

If Stick-n-Move really is on this, I'm willing to bet it has Chester on vocals. These are Linkin Park demos, not Xero demos. If I recall, in one of the videos on one of the LPTVs or on one of the DVDs, they said something about how they had Chester sing a few songs. I would not be surprised at all if they recorded a version of Stick-N-Move with his vocals.