Pomona Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you dont think we ask to much of the guys?

they dont have to change up anything

most bands dont

and they decided they didnt want to for this run

sue them

oh wow, just what i expected, really mature mate ;)

we ask to much... hahaha, seriously. we don't ask for the world, we are at a lowpoint of being tamed by a new rap verse, sad, huh?

throwing in just ONE other song just because of the pure fun of playing it... holy crap, everyone here would go crazy and ask for HQ versions immediately. :)

I'm tired of the bitching. Listen this will probably be the last tour before the new album comes out and when that happens the setlist will completley change. Why do it now for such a short tour. Plus the VAST majority don't really care that the setlist didn't change.

oh wow, just what i expected, really mature mate ;)

we ask to much... hahaha, seriously. we don't ask for the world, we are at a lowpoint of being tamed by a new rap verse, sad, huh?

throwing in just ONE other song just because of the pure fun of playing it... holy crap, everyone here would go crazy and ask for HQ versions immediately. :)

I'm not saying that we ask to much of them now

im saying for the last two years or so they have changed their setlist up so much..i think theve had at least 12 new ones since MTM came out..and they justs didnt want to do this time around..so whats wrong with us being happy that they decided to mess with things on a couple songs...your acting like they are obligated to give us new setlist every single time they set out for a tour..they dont..so what

damn i feel bad for them.. after an overseas tour they come home to play one show, IN los angeles, and they get shit thrown at them, multiple messups, and their biggest unofficial fanbase (yes, that would be US) giving them shit too.

well props to THEM for putting up with everything for all of us

I'm not saying that we ask to much of them now

im saying for the last two years or so they have changed their setlist up so much..i think theve had at least 12 new ones since MTM came out..and they justs didnt want to do this time around..so whats wrong with us being happy that they decided to mess with things on a couple songs...your acting like they are obligated to give us new setlist every single time they set out for a tour..they dont..so what

If they want people to go see them play, then they better hope they change the setlist around