Pomona Post-Show Discussion

Fuck that shit, you are nuts.

Mike has changed the setlist so MANY TIMES this year JUST for the fans!!!! A Place For My Head, Reading My Eyes, Step Up, High Voltage/Bloc Party, Hands Held High verse 2, then HHH a cappella->HHH2/KRWLNG, Dedicated.

And here you are telling them to change it up.

:lol:

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike has changed the setlist so MANY TIMES this year JUST for the fans!!!! A Place For My Head, Reading My Eyes, Step Up, High Voltage/Bloc Party, Hands Held High verse 2, then HHH a cappella->HHH2/KRWLNG, Dedicated.

Stuff that we heard and re heard during the last 3 years. But oh well, I'm nuts.

You remember some stuff like Runaway, Forgotten, Hit the Floor, Figure.09, And One ?

You know, these olds songs of their they could play ?

But hey, I'm nuts. :lol:

That isn't changing the setlist. That's just adjusting what mike raps for just ONE song. and no songs have been moved around nor changed.

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (Petrified verse 2, APFMH outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (Verse 1 A Cappella)

14. Crawling

15. In The End

16. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

17. Crawl Back In (Dead By Sunrise)

18. Fire (Dead By Sunrise)

Umm dude, we got the live debut of Dedicated, a song written in 1998..... I think that's a huge change that cud last us the whole tour without any other changes. However, we also got High Voltage (greatest song ever), Reading My Eyes twice, Step Up, and A Place for My Head over Points which was awesome!!! And the full HHH in acapella. The songs may not be in full but give Mike credit!!!

alright if one of you guys has a problem with one another thats FINE. Just shut up. Take it into a private messaging or I (or another staff member) will give you a prime example of being treated like your still in goddamn 1st Grade!!

Fire sounded amazing :D

Any observant LP fan would have noticed Brad play a small section of PMA during INE, which occurs occasionally.

This is a little random, but when did he start doing that? I know it was sometime in 2007, but that just confused me the first time I heard it a year ago, and it's just been nagging at me.