Pomona Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the webcasts get terrible receptions from fans. No idea why, probably the quality. If they were at the show they'd say it was the best LP show ever, lol.

Definitely the quality. For example, if KROQ Almost Acoustic X-Mas 2007 had been streamed properly that show would have been epic.

From what I've seen, as mechanical as anything seen during Projekt Rev. 08. Lively has nothing to do with it. They could basically record a previous night show, and play it over the loudspeakers with them out there and it would be the same stuff.

I wish they could. Seriously, why didn't Mike even rapped the verses of Dedicated ?! Everybody loved that ! I know they're not a fucking a jukebox, but THEY KNOW we want some new stuff !

Fuck that shit, you are nuts.

Mike has changed the setlist so MANY TIMES this year JUST for the fans!!!! A Place For My Head, Reading My Eyes, Step Up, High Voltage/Bloc Party, Hands Held High verse 2, then HHH a cappella->HHH2/KRWLNG, Dedicated.

And here you are telling them to change it up.

Ok whoever is being bitchy about people saying Chester is off key tonight stop complaining please? This is a forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I understand I'm not a staff member or moderator, but I've been around here long enough and sat through enough fights to see how stupid this is. I love Linkin Park with all my heart and soul, but I don't love EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THEM. If you want my honest opinion, tonight is not as amazing as you are making it seem. The crowd reaction for the webcast is terrible, and the band seems to be playing the set as though they know it by heart. That's not what a band should do at a live show. In fact the only thing I hear diff that they haven't done that often this summer is PMA over In The End. Chester is not at his best today, and Mike seems really pissed off, or at least he did on BTH and during the first verse of HHH (I won't lie tho, that was an EXCELLENT rendition.) Anyway, just please stop complaining and let people say what they want as long as it's not like hate mail.

Yeah everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You're contradicting yourself. You say that, yet we can't say what our opinion is? This forum sucks then if you are force to only post "SUPER HAPPY THINGS" only. That would mean, we are NOT entitled to our own opinion, and we are force to have an opinion of others. Idiotic. If any user wants to comment on something they feel isn't that great, then they should.

and crawl back in, sounds really good