Pomona Post-Show Discussion

A song written 11years ago played now. And not fully. Seems like LP was never in a hurry, huh ?

Huge kudos to Shinoda for doing those verses over POA.

However, if you are satisfied with that being basically the lone set changer then I don't know what to say. It is what it is and it is a simple interpolation of a VERSE into one of their most played-songs ever.

I'm usually really happy go lucky with this band, and I love LP but I just do not understand for the life of me why they can't change setlists or play some of their older material. Some people on here make it seem like it is nearly impossible for them to do it and we should all bow to the great LP for just playing a damn set. Please.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like previously said: adding short rap parts over songs is not changing a setlist. the main set remained the same for the whole tour just because of linkin parks inability to break out from their rehearsed structures.

chester has a very bad day on his singing songs. a good one with his screams, though.

judging this show as a webcast compared to previous webcasts, this one is pretty bad.

seeing people go crazy because mike raps something different or brad plays PMA over ITE shows just one thing: the demands of the fans have reached a deeeeeep lowpoint over the years. it's almost pathetic, honestly.

now get all angry at me for pointing out what's there, you simply won't see because of blinded fanboy eyes.

keep in mind, im not saying this show sucks, it doesnt, it's a normal linkin park show with a not totally great chester this day.

comparing a linkin park show to shows of many other bands is just not worth the investment of time. that's my point.

everyone really needs to stop with the predicatable setlist crap

yes we know

they played the same setlsit for the whole tour

alot of bands do that but we dont complain about them

get over it

Seriously. The setlists are for the people going to see the shows, not for us here at home analyzing it.

The logical thing to do is play the songs that the crowd will recoginize, aka singles.

like previously said: adding short rap parts over songs is not changing a setlist. the main set remained the same for the whole tour just because of linkin parks inability to break out from their rehearsed structures.

chester has a very bad day on his singing songs. a good one with his screams, though.

judging this show as a webcast compared to previous webcasts, this one is pretty bad.

seeing people go crazy because mike raps something different or brad plays PMA over ITE shows just one thing: the demands of the fans have reached a deeeeeep lowpoint over the years. it's almost pathetic, honestly.

now get all angry at me for pointing out what's there, you simply won't see because of blinded fanboy eyes.

keep in mind, im not saying this show sucks, it doesnt, it's a normal linkin park show with a not totally great chester this day.

comparing a linkin park show to shows of many other bands is just not worth the investment of time. that's my point.

so you dont think we ask to much of the guys?

they dont have to change up anything

most bands dont

and they decided they didnt want to for this run

sue them

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (Petrified verse 2 intro, APFMH outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (Verse 1 A Cappella)

14. Crawling

15. In The End

16. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

17. Crawl Back In (Dead By Sunrise)

18. Fire (Dead By Sunrise)

19. My Suffering (Dead By Sunrise)

------------------------------

20. New Divide

21. Faint

22. One Step Closer