Top Posters In This Topic

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (Petrified verse 2 intro, APFMH outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (Verse 1 A Cappella)

14. Crawling

15. In The End

One of the shots showed part of a woman in a pink top standing behind the stage. Talinda?

I think its correct to say that epicenter 2009 was a gig to far for this leg of the tour, the guys should of been in the studio now or relaxing, asia would of taken alot out of them. all songs have been average so far and can be preformed so much better. chester needs to put his legs up and play some halo 3

Ok whoever is being bitchy about people saying Chester is off key tonight stop complaining please? This is a forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I understand I'm not a staff member or moderator, but I've been around here long enough and sat through enough fights to see how stupid this is. I love Linkin Park with all my heart and soul, but I don't love EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THEM. If you want my honest opinion, tonight is not as amazing as you are making it seem. The crowd reaction for the webcast is terrible, and the band seems to be playing the set as though they know it by heart. That's not what a band should do at a live show. In fact the only thing I hear diff that they haven't done that often this summer is PMA over In The End. Chester is not at his best today, and Mike seems really pissed off, or at least he did on BTH and during the first verse of HHH (I won't lie tho, that was an EXCELLENT rendition.) Anyway, just please stop complaining and let people say what they want as long as it's not like hate mail.

In fact the only thing I hear diff that they haven't done that often this summer is PMA over In The End.

All the webcasts get terrible receptions from fans. No idea why, probably the quality. If they were at the show they'd say it was the best LP show ever, lol.

ITE had PMA over it quite a bit this year. Band seems really lively. Great show.