Pomona Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fire was fucking solid, in fact DBS has been nothing but amazing so far. not many rebuffers either. hope someone got a good rip without any rebuffers.

damn, i never liked my suffering before this, now i can actually hear the fucking sick drums in the chorus.

Umm dude, we got the live debut of Dedicated, a song written in 1998..... I think that's a huge change that cud last us the whole tour without any other changes. However, we also got High Voltage (greatest song ever), Reading My Eyes twice, Step Up, and A Place for My Head over Points which was awesome!!! And the full HHH in acapella. The songs may not be in full but give Mike credit!!!

A song written 11years ago played now. And not fully. Seems like LP was never in a hurry, huh ?

Umm dude, we got the live debut of Dedicated, a song written in 1998..... I think that's a huge change that cud last us the whole tour without any other changes. However, we also got High Voltage (greatest song ever), Reading My Eyes twice, Step Up, and A Place for My Head over Points which was awesome!!! And the full HHH in acapella. The songs may not be in full but give Mike credit!!!

Wow really? lol So you're saying, if mike just HUMS a new intro for POA, and that would be the only "change" to the setlist, you would be satisfied? Because that is what you are actually saying.

Is it just me, or does Chester sound way better with DBS than LP vocal wise tonight

Edited by FaiNt

Crawl Back In is a fair song. Chorus is not bad.

Fire is terrible. First time I heard that song.

The last song is Ok, screaming/echo is cool.

This setlist is does nothing for me and neither does DBS.

i'm really sick of you complaining all night