New Divide Video is LIVE On MYSPACE!

LPxDC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE NOTE :

THIS IS THE FIRST MUSIC VIDEO WITH NO HEADPHONES FOR BRAD .

REALLY , I AM SERIOUS.

wow the visual effect is amazing!!

However, I don't know is the resolution of myspace is not high enough or what

Some scence looks quite wierd.

BTW, where is the flying scene in behind the scene???

They seemed to have hard time doing the flying scene and it almost not appears in the video? Poor them haha.

Anyway, I think the video fits transformer quite well!

the flying scean is not clear due to the myspace codec problem , it will be clear as the high res. version comes out.

It's a cool video with nice visuals but I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed in it. No band member pulling, almost no Phoenix. And I don't like the movie clips.

Btw: Rob's jacket: "Destroy all monsters." :D

Oh, and your signature is awesome, Nameless. :lol:

I think the effects are supposed to be like this, and sure aren't the first ones doing it.

It's called Pixel bleeding,for example Kanye's Welcome to heartbreak.

But the first band using this effect was Chairlift :) .

And i don't see LP flying like shit anywhere besides mrhahn for 1 second, where the huge weapons? WRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY.

On the side note, Kanye's vid was barely (to none) aired because it would make people trip out thinking their tv is broken, so if this pixel bleeding is actually part of the video, i won't see it being aired much.

Edited by XefuzioNr

PLEASE NOTE :

THIS IS THE FIRST MUSIC VIDEO WITH NO HEADPHONES FOR BRAD .

REALLY , I AM SERIOUS.

He did not have them in the What I've Done video either.

Why was Megan Fox in this video, you didn't even get a good shot at her.

Quality sucks.. I downloaded FLV video, and half of it I couldn't understand what's happening in there. Waiting for vob.

I've noticed only 1 scene that was shown in Making Of with wires. Too bad. I was really looking into seeing it in the video a lot :) I liked the idea.

Are there any other places where the video is available now except MySpace?

The video is great :) I like it alot :D

Mr.Hahn did a brill job, the visuals are ttly awsome

I want robs jacket nw lol..."Destroy all monsters" lol awsome like, i want it bad lol

Sucks that u hardly see phoenix in the vid :(

I don't know if its me but i thought when the band was performin...they were kind close together, maybe there was not alot of room for that bit

I didn't expect a video like this. You know, with all these special effects.

But I really like it but sometims there are too many effects..well... I wish they would have put more scenes of the band without special effects in the video. But it is still great ;-)

Awesome video, but it's a disgrace to watch it in the Myspace quality. The best transitions are fucked up due the quality.

I was also expecting something different but it's still awesome, something new and fits to the movie I think.

It was pretty obvious that it will contain scenes of the movie and I don't think there will be a version without them.

It makes Rob and Chester look cool at least. I don't know why Brad has to look so stoned when he's performing nowadays. I was expecting more, I would have loved to see the flying bandmembers in the breakdown, but oh well. And people talking about a second non-movie cut, is this confirmed?