New Divide Video is LIVE On MYSPACE!

LPxDC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the title states! New Divide has premiered on MySpace! Go watch it *HERE*

Thoughts? Think Joe did a great job? Lets hear it LPL!

sucks they included the movie clips (was probably compulsery) but mr.hahn blended them in brillienty. Looks like myspace screwed over the video as well with some of the transitions.

but overall, amazing, you can tell quite a bit of money was pumped into this, but as always LP + speical effects always = awesomeness.

is that megan fox lip syncing as well?

wow the visual effect is amazing!!

However, I don't know is the resolution of myspace is not high enough or what

Some scence looks quite wierd.

BTW, where is the flying scene in behind the scene???

They seemed to have hard time doing the flying scene and it almost not appears in the video? Poor them haha.

Anyway, I think the video fits transformer quite well!

It's a little too much of Madonna's "Die Another Day"-credits-song-style for me, but I agree that seeing it in HD would be better. I didn't catch the wire effects, which I thought would have been cool during the breakdown in super slow mo or something.

Having said that, it's a cool video, and kudos to Mr. Hahn for helming another unique LP masterpiece.

Yeah, Myspace can't handle the transitions very well it seems. The complete effect is lacking thanks to the poor quality. Hopefully an HD version shows up soon, 'tis a pretty awesome video.

So then everyone is also seeng the ugly myspace ugly attempt visual of the transitions...

Is the effect "bad youtube buffering" supposed to be in the video or not? I'm scared, it really sucks.

No

Some of it especially between the movie clips and the band the video codec (myspace) hasn't encoded properly, the resolution is fine but the bit rate (detail) is horrible, which screws up a video like this, so some short quick shots just appear as blurred colours from the last, the LP.com widget shouldn't be as bad.

We really need to see this as a .vob or in HD to really appreciate it.

I'm wondering if they got Megan to do some extra bits for them or its someone or its all from the movie. Its good to see more of Mr.Hahn in it as well, not a lot of Mike though, I don't think he performs much for new divide?

Edited by sizedude

If you rip the .FLV from the Myspace player, the transitions are just fine. Myspace's player is just such a resource hog (as is Myspace as a whole) that it slows everything down. I'm sure the massive number of people viewing the video on their Myspace page right now isn't helping playback either.

If you rip the .FLV from the Myspace player, the transitions are just fine. Myspace's player is just such a resource hog (as is Myspace as a whole) that it slows everything down. I'm sure the massive number of people viewing the video on their Myspace page right now isn't helping playback either.

I did that, its still a bit screwed, but it helps yeah.

Edited by sizedude