New Divide Video is LIVE On MYSPACE!

LPxDC

And please, tell me where there's CGI in the Somewhere I Belong video? Because I've probably watched that video close to a thousand times, and I see nothing but live action shots.

As everyone else said, the elephant things, and the section just after chester falls onto the bed (where he's supposedly falling wrapped in the bed covers)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE NOTE :

THIS IS THE FIRST MUSIC VIDEO WITH NO HEADPHONES FOR BRAD .

REALLY , I AM SERIOUS.

i am sorry , its also not there in What i've done and leave out all the rest and even shadow of the day , because there was no brad in that LOL.

Hi everyone. I'm new here (Sorta). I've been following theses forums for a few months now on my work computer.

I haven't been able to watch any videos of New Divide because myspace and youtube are baned on the work computers. :angry:

Anyways back on topic...

I found the video on this one site ---> New Divide.

So far, it seems to be very decent quailty. If this video is just like the other videos on those other sites that were posted....Then my bad. I can't view them here so I can't compare. ;)

Anyways, enjoy.

In the video description on wikipedia for New Divide is says that "Bassist Phoenix is hardly viewed in the video as he had hurt his wrist during the recent recording sessions"

If i can remember right...he hurt is wrist DURING the 1st day of the video shoot. Maybe it got worse & couldn't go back for the 2nd day. Also on wikipedia on Megan's page, it doesn't say anythin bout if she apperaed in the video or not

If i can remember right...he hurt is wrist DURING the 1st day of the video shoot. Maybe it got worse & couldn't go back for the 2nd day.

I also said the same thing LOLs

welcome to LPL RedZero.

and same thing on joblo . i think that is an effect they originally used

but that sucks , really wanted to see more performnce

the video could have been even better with no effects just some lightning effects and the performance

yes u r rite AndOne

wikipidea dont know any thing

in reanimation songs live performance

it says there are only 2

Live in texas p5hng and En dt nd from that fort minor show

. they have no details.

en dt nd? if they mean Enth e Nd then yea, wiki does really not know any thing.

LOVED IT.

There's a lot of arguments going on about how commercial, poppy, etc the song is and what the band has "become", but that takes away from how awesome the video is. It reminded me a bit of Kanye West's Welcome to heartbreak video ( which i loved) with all the effects. Great song, GREAT video. Bring on the new material, this is definantly a step up from Minutes to Midnight in my opinion.

What a horrible, horrible video. This goes in their SIB, ITE, and LOATR pile of over CGI shittyness. Mr. Hahn, quit trying to direct videos - you're horrible at it! Stick to the turntables or quit the band. Geez. All the videos he's directed have been over CGI shitfests and his movie was even worse.

I'm going to go out on a limb, and assume you are excited to see Transformers.

If this is the case, you are bitching about Joe Hahn using nothing but effects in his videos/movies..yet you are watching a Michael Bay film. That's all he is good for is the special effects..

Its growing on me, I like it more and more I see it.

When I first saw it yesterday I thought they went a little overboard on visuals and CGI, but I understood because of trying to catch the Transformers 'feel'. I kind of wish there was a little more of the band and I thought there would be a scene of them being yanked around, I did see chester being pulled at one point in the vid though.

I dunno, it takes getting used too, but it looks like to be a hit for LP already having over 1 million on MySpace :)

In the video description on wikipedia for New Divide is says that "Bassist Phoenix is hardly viewed in the video as he had hurt his wrist during the recent recording sessions"

If i can remember right...he hurt is wrist DURING the 1st day of the video shoot. Maybe it got worse & couldn't go back for the 2nd day. Also on wikipedia on Megan's page, it doesn't say anythin bout if she apperaed in the video or not

Anyone that have watched the "Making of" can edit the Wikipedia page.

We have to assume this as a "rumor" until official news

What a horrible, horrible video. This goes in their SIB, ITE, and LOATR pile of over CGI shittyness. Mr. Hahn, quit trying to direct videos - you're horrible at it! Stick to the turntables or quit the band. Geez. All the videos he's directed have been over CGI shitfests and his movie was even worse.

when will it be available in itunes????!?!?!

when will it be available in itunes????

Posted Image

Grab a seat guys, I actually really like the video.

Posted Image

you fail dumbass

You report a post to the mods and then you do something like this?

Warning to both parties involved in this - Cut the shit or you'll both be suspended and/or banned.

Jim, you've now posted pics as replies in a couple of threads. Update your act, it gets old.

Mariana, this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen you report a post as spam only because it was directed at you. How about thinking about your own posts before you hit the 'Add Reply' button?

You report a post to the mods and then you do something like this?

Warning to both parties involved in this - Cut the shit or you'll both be suspended and/or banned.

Jim, you've now posted pics as replies in a couple of threads. Update your act, it gets old.

Mariana, this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen you report a post as spam only because it was directed at you. How about thinking about your own posts before you hit the 'Add Reply' button?

My bad, I can't resist a chance ball bust. My apologies Mariana, its nothing personal.

And I'll try some new form of ball busting in the future. : )