New Divide Video is LIVE On MYSPACE!

LPxDC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its ok its not really THAT great, i mean u do get to see phx but its really hard to see anyone in it and the scenes from the movie dont really work, i think

was expecting to be able to actually see them playing more :(

Awesome video, but it's a disgrace to watch it in the Myspace quality. The best transitions are fucked up due the quality.

I was also expecting something different but it's still awesome, something new and fits to the movie I think.

It was pretty obvious that it will contain scenes of the movie and I don't think there will be a version without them.

??? i see everything fine, it's not myspace .

Edited by XefuzioNr

So wait I still don't understand, does Megan Fox actually make an appearence in the vid? Or is she just CGI'd in?

i the movie New Divide is in parts some part are played by another band in a party or something like that ,

i gesse it might be the clip from that.

because chester said he has not meat megan yet , he is unhappy about that.

Maybe probably not though lol. So does everyones video look like that. and When is it gonna be on iTunes.

yes mine is also same.

i the movie New Divide is in parts some part are played by another band in a party or something like that ,

i gesse it might be the clip from that.

because chester said he has not meat megan yet , he is unhappy about that.

yes mine is also same.

Lol I bet he is assuming he turns into her in the vid numerous times.

Video is good, but I am glad everyone else is having the Myspace version problem because I was really scratching my heads at the quality.

Interesting tidbit I got from this video is the obvious cost of this video and the 'intensity' of Joe in the video and the behind-the-scenes shoots. Joe, esp the past few years, really seems like a third wheel of the band persay. However, he is a Transformers worshipper, you can tell he really wanted his look and his best on this video. In just about all other MTM era videos, you rarely see Joe and if you do, he is just there. This one you see him just about more than anyone besides Chester and he's acutually doing something.

Mike sings backup vocals during the verses at least and you can tell this in the video. At least in the 2nd verse you prominitely can.

Lack of Phoenix is bad. Looks like the band has changed a bit since we saw them last summer, the upcoming tour should be interesting with a lot of new changes to set (I'm not sure how I gather that from the video, but I do. Vibes!).

I´m really beginning to believe that Talinda actually did those "Megan Fox" scenes in the video.

As some of you might remember she was at the Video Shoot (she posted all those photos on the twitter).

And I think they would mentioned if Megan Fox was making the video with them...

I might be wrong but...never knows :lol:

I thought the same as I saw this woman. And megan fox has a lot of longer hair then the woman in the video. So its probably talinda.