Linkin Park releasing "Friendly Fire"

DCrecelius

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, WildernessHasLeftTheChat said:

I genuinely thought that said ‘take a dick around here’ - which I haven’t tried before!

If the price is right… 

There are very few dick takers round here. 

Maybe that’s the problem. 

1 hour ago, AdamArtz said:

Damn it was worth coming back to this site after 1328975512983745892375239 long years just to see people still fighting ahaaaaaaaaa you ain't the only one Wilderness

Duuuuuude it's been ages since we spoke!!! It was like PT cycle 

15 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Forum might be shit, fandom might be toxic... But we all keep coming back. Birds of a feather flock together they say. 

I love that people share what's on their mind even if it's clearly debatable. I just don't see any reason for hate and unnecessary negativity.

2 minutes ago, LPsMart said:

I love that people share what's on their mind even if it's clearly debatable. I just don't see any reason for hate and unnecessary negativity

Perhaps because they can spill all they can't in their daily lifes

5 hours ago, Andros said:

When the track 14 will be revealed? 

To be honest, I don't know. I don't know if we missed a song, or if it's something else.

On 2/14/2024 at 8:13 PM, Coizu said:

On Spotify some of the video clips that play in the background got updated with a green scene that includes a number.

In order that list is:

01 Crawling
02 Faint
03 Numb/Encore
04 Papercut
05 Breaking The Habit
06 In The End
07 Bleed It Out
08 Somewhere I Belong
09 Waiting For The End
10 Castle Of Glass

Here's an update to this list:

11. One More Light
12. Burn It Down
13. What I’ve Done
14. ???
15. One Step Closer
16 New Divide
17. Leave Out All The Rest
18. Lost
19. Numb

If we get an LPU type of album outside the LPU itself with actual unreleased (not leaked) but finished songs I’d be extremely happy. Not hugely into greatest hits kind of album, as Mike said he wasn’t a fan either, so I expect the first option.

Edited by RentEznor

43 minutes ago, Stranger said:

This Spotify playlist shows the running time for the album will be 61 minutes so far. 

On the playlist I made for the album, it says 1 hour and 2 minutes (though it might be rounded depending on the combined time between all 18 (currently known) tracks).

8 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

On the playlist I made for the album, it says 1 hour and 2 minutes (though it might be rounded depending on the combined time between all 18 (currently known) tracks).

probably some of the tracks in the playlist is the single version (eg: LOATR). if only 20 tracks selected, could end up just a 1-disc. what if they made CD/DVD contents with both CD for audio and DVD for music video collections. LP never had proper DVD for all of the music videos.