Linkin Park releasing "Friendly Fire"

DCrecelius

We're at 58 minutes and 17 songs now. Keep in mind a CD has a limit of 80 minutes, so they still have about 20 minutes to fill if this a 1 disc release. 16 minutes if we assume Friendly Fire is somewhere between 3 and 4 minutes long which is the average duration of the songs on One More Light.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

We're at 58 minutes and 17 songs now. Keep in mind a CD has a limit of 80 minutes, so they still have about 20 minutes to fill if this a 1 disc release. 16 minutes if we assume Friendly Fire is somewhere between 3 and 4 minutes long which is the average duration of the songs on One More Light.

I'm trying to think what other singles would be included among the ones I mentioned. I feel like "Heavy" would be included, considering it was the only single from the 'One More Light' that got a proper release. I also feel "Shadow Of The Day" would be included, considering its popularity.  I think "Iridescent" would also be included, not only considering its popularity, but also the fact that both "What I've Done" and "New Divide" (which were used on both Transformers 1 & 2, respectively) are included among the singles. My guess on how many tracks there will be on the CD is 22 (I can be wrong, though when the official announcement happens).

I'm kinda questionable about if "From The Inside", "Given Up", "The Catalyst", "Until It's Gone" or "Final Masquerade" would be included among the other singles.

Edited by NJPLP

On Spotify some of the video clips that play in the background got updated with a green scene that includes a number.

In order that list is:

01 Crawling
02 Faint
03 Numb/Encore
04 Papercut
05 Breaking The Habit
06 In The End
07 Bleed It Out
08 Somewhere I Belong
09 Waiting For The End
10 Castle Of Glass

Seems they’re showing the tracklist order through playing some of the singles on the Spotify app. A green background with a black number pops up. For example Faint is 02 and Castle of Glass is 10

41 minutes ago, Coizu said:

On Spotify some of the video clips that play in the background got updated with a green scene that includes a number.

In order that list is:

01 Crawling
02 Faint
03 Numb/Encore
04 Papercut
05 Breaking The Habit
06 In The End
07 Bleed It Out
08 Somewhere I Belong
09 Waiting For The End
10 Castle Of Glass

So glad Numb/Encore is on it 

I leave for a few months, and check in on a topic that has fuck all to do with Already Over and yet this threat has spiralled into witless, unfunny, repetitive jokes. It’s not like we don’t have plenty of other Already Over topics as it is, but you guys seem to be so obsessed with it that it has to be in every topic.

This forum has become a shell of its former self, it’s just filled with trash. Y’all call Mike out for ‘milking it’, but so are you. 

One cunt spent several posts trying to convince everyone why THP was ‘trash’ - this community always has SOMETHING to moan about and it’s old and boring.

mods: PLEASE ban me. I don’t have the willpower to stop myself coming here and being a prick to others (that in my opinion deserve it) 

Dude, I was wondering where you’d gone! 

Don’t go!! You’re the one of the only ones that can actually take a joke around here! 

on topic; I was skeptical about the greatest hits idea but the rumour seems to have legs now. A greatest hits album is a stupid idea!!! 

the greatest hits idea might be in progress due to label/record deal obligations? they probably have to release #number of albums in #amount of time and they might want to end that record deal by releasing GH album?

39 minutes ago, Kirstie said:

Dude, I was wondering where you’d gone! 

Don’t go!! You’re the one of the only ones that can actually take a joke around here! 

on topic; I was skeptical about the greatest hits idea but the rumour seems to have legs now. A greatest hits album is a stupid idea!!! 

I genuinely thought that said ‘take a dick around here’ - which I haven’t tried before!

If the price is right… 

1 hour ago, WildernessHasLeftTheChat said:

I leave for a few months, and check in on a topic that has fuck all to do with Already Over and yet this threat has spiralled into witless, unfunny, repetitive jokes. It’s not like we don’t have plenty of other Already Over topics as it is, but you guys seem to be so obsessed with it that it has to be in every topic.

This forum has become a shell of its former self, it’s just filled with trash. Y’all call Mike out for ‘milking it’, but so are you. 

One cunt spent several posts trying to convince everyone why THP was ‘trash’ - this community always has SOMETHING to moan about and it’s old and boring.

mods: PLEASE ban me. I don’t have the willpower to stop myself coming here and being a prick to others (that in my opinion deserve it) 

I make my very first Already Over joke and I guess it was the final trigger for you LMAO 😂 Nice to have you back. 

9 hours ago, martinez said:

..in 10 hours it will be one week till the started show..

And this message right here gets buried in the middle all the non-sense.

So expected release is Feb 22?

1 hour ago, Bambitt said:

the greatest hits idea might be in progress due to label/record deal obligations? they probably have to release #number of albums in #amount of time and they might want to end that record deal by releasing GH album?

You tellling me LINKIN PARK would like to go independent route ?? Just like Paramore?

10 minutes ago, RYG4R said:

You tellling me LINKIN PARK would like to go independent route ?? Just like Paramore?

No idea, just guessing. These things happened with Slipknot, BMTH. They released stuff at the end of their contract. It might be that they could finish the contract as negotiated and the go back to limbo they've been in since Hollywood Bowl. 

I was away for a few days and saw that new things are happening.
How could we not follow the chat and messages in this post completely, so will we have a new song and a greatest hits album?

I never imagined Linkin Park with a "greatest hits" album

36 minutes ago, thigolpbr said:

I was away for a few days and saw that new things are happening.
How could we not follow the chat and messages in this post completely, so will we have a new song and a greatest hits album?

I never imagined Linkin Park with a "greatest hits" album

Mike always said he was against a greatest hits album, but he was also against doing anniversary box sets for their albums, so I'm glad the management convinced the band to do all of that. Always great to get new music.

13 hours ago, Hybrid1988 said:

Already over sped up version. 

Already Over (Simlish Version) would be an actually great track to include lol

LPU8 level troll from the band

Also, it's fun to be back with hype for a release. I didn't have too much energy for HT20 and was too busy for M20 and now we have some unknown type of thing happening.

Edited by MrCinder
Didn't wanna double post to add an extra thought