New Linkin Park Single "Heavy" Out February 16

RogueSoul

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They did the same with THP.... 4 songs were out before the album came and they did the same with ATS

5 + not including All For Nothing that leaked a couple of hours before the album leaked.

Guilty All The Same, Until It's Gone, Wastelands, Rebellion and Final Masquerade.

one more (emoji)

Ow yeah

5 + not including All For Nothing that leaked a couple of hours before the album leaked.

Guilty All The Same, Until It's Gone, Wastelands, Rebellion and Final Masquerade.

And then nearly after they released FM the whole album was available for streaming.

Edited by martinez

I like that "airy" effect in the background, sounds kinda haunting. The overall vibe reminds me of Welcome, but there might be more sounds in the final version, since they still didn't have the drums recorded in that clip.

It sounds very generic for me. When I heard the first teaser I always had to think about some Lana Del Ray song and now it sounds like Graveyard Whistling by Nothing But Thieves for me. I hope that will change once the proper song comes out.

They're showing us their process of writing songs for the new album.

Started with just vocals + piano or synth or acoustic guitar -> work on lyrics and record vocals -> record drums -> record guitars.

And the last clip will eventually be the single.

They're showing us their process of writing songs for the new album.

Started with just vocals + piano or synth or acoustic guitar -> work on lyrics and record vocals -> record drums -> record guitars.

I really like this. The first time they've shown us how the song came about before it was released

I wrote this on lpa and thought I'll share it with you guys.

Just thought of something.

Maby in the 7'th video , the URL will be

''one more''

And the final video, will be the official video itself?(we remember the drone footage)

Maby i could be wrong. Just a random thought

Do people here seriously think this shit sounds good?!?!?

Yes. You see, there are these things called "opinions". Everyone is allowed to have one, even if they differ from your own. For example, I think this song sounds great. I dig the chord progression a lot, and it meshes well with that organ/synth sound.

HI newbie here, long time fan, sometime lurker lol.

Just wanted to jump on the hype train and say I like what I'm hearing so far, can't wait to get the track next Friday.Also really like the way the band is buiding this up showing us the process they've been going through creating Heavy, plus cool to see their new studio.

Don't know why but a new LP release always feels that extra bit more special to me then any other band/artist I'm into, even after all these years. Always gets me hyped, no matter what.

Edited by Alex