New Linkin Park Single "Heavy" Out February 16

RogueSoul

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For what it's worth, I'm spending most of my time on another LP forum because it's way too damn negative here haha.

Really? I've seen nothing but positive comments from basically every member of this site about the new direction, etc. I'm pretty much the only one who doesn't like it from what it seems. The single should be out soon anyways and once it drops, I feel like everyone will be happy.

Really? I've seen nothing but positive comments from basically every member of this site about the new direction, etc. I'm pretty much the only one who doesn't like it from what it seems. The single should be out soon anyways and once it drops, I feel like everyone will be happy.

I kinda don't want them to go full pop either, but we don't have any solid proof that they'are definitely going in that direction. In that one video, I think it was "Honesty", Mike said that they want to do something outside of their comfort zone, and then said something about going poppy or weird (going weird would make me really happy).

https://linkinpark.com/onemor

The "One Month" theory has just been destroyed

I guess it is the album title then. I think it could be "One Moral", or eventually "One Moron" if the rest of the band didn't like Mike's idea to go poppy.

None of their albums follows only one style, aside from hysteria or stupidity why would anyone think they'd go full pop? It just makes no sense. Even if it has some pop songs, I don't think they'd make a whole album out of that. And I'm fucking hyped for it.

Because the song won't come out on the 17th I guess if they marked that as not accurate. Maybe the 16th or 18th then.

I think we might see it very soon. The singles have always come out a few days or so before the digital release date anyways.

I think it's a bit weird that they posted the lyrics already. I'm not reading them though, don't want any spoilers :D

I actually kind of think it's cool. I like it more than just a random surprise release. So far we have the entire lyrics, clips of the song, etc. beforehand, it's cool to me.