New Linkin Park Single "Heavy" Out February 16

RogueSoul

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can watch the 6 clips, pull them together and make a song out of the Lyrics and the sound we already have.

Would be cool if someone could make a full song based on the sound and Lyrics :D

That's what I was saying earlier, it's almost like we know the song.

It seems to fit the way the music was created. We're now getting to know the song just like LP did over the course of the last year

Feels a bit like the MTM-era, where LP was in the stuido for years and finally coming out with a song they started very early in the process and developed the song over a long period.

Feels a bit like the MTM-era, where LP was in the stuido for years and finally coming out with a song they started very early in the process and developed the song over a long period.

WID was the last song written for MTM actually and it came together literally in one night.

WID was the last song written for MTM actually and it came together literally in one night.

Of course, there are always songs, which will come together pretty short. Remember War from THP, they just wrote it in a couple of days. But there are always songs that are in the process from the beginning and then coming together at the very end.

Whatever, I'm still curious who will tour with LP :)

Of course, there are always songs, which will come together pretty short. Remember War from THP, they just wrote it in a couple of days. But there are always songs that are in the process from the beginning and then coming together at the very end.

Whatever, I'm still curious who will tour with LP :)

I think nearly all of the new songs have been worked on for a very long time.