New Linkin Park Single "Heavy" Out February 16

RogueSoul

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do people here seriously think this shit sounds good?!?!?

I am not so sure at this moment. The previous clips had me excited. I loved the melody and the words, been singin it for days, but this clip gives me a BID vibe. And I really hate that song. Still I realise that this is still work in progres and it can turn out wat different, so the hype is still with me. But he, taste is something special. Everyone has his own and we should respect that. And its okay if you find this clip lacking, just as okay that people love this clip.

Our tastes may be different, but our love for LP unites us. So let us jump on the hype train: Choo Choooooo!

PS anybody hoping that LP will be a suprise guest at the Grammy's tonight? Would be cool imo.

I actually liked BID until it became apparent that it was impossible to escape that song. Of all the songs on LT, that's the one that casuals latched on to and said "LP's still got it". Then of course the 87 remixes didn't help much.

It was an ok tune. Catchy... but it was overkill after a while. That being said, if Heavy can match or better BID's success as a single, it's probably worth it.

Also yes, LP as a surprise at the Grammy's to debut Heavy would be incredible, but I refuse to get my hopes up for that lol.

Edited by Justin

I actually liked BID until it became apparent that it was impossible to escape that song. Of all the songs on LT, that's the one that casuals latched on to and said "LP's still got it". Then of course the 87 remixes didn't help much.

It was an ok tune. Catchy... but it was overkill after a while. That being said, if Heavy can match or better BID's success as a single, it's probably worth it.

Also yes, LP as a surprise at the Grammy's to debut Heavy would be incredible, but I refuse to get my hopes up for that lol.

Yeah you're right about BID. If Heavy could be such a succes I would be happy for the guys. And the BID is not a bad song, great melody and good lyrics in the versed, but omg that rap by Mike. Guess that's what bothers me the most about the song.

And remember Mike tweeting about Grammy's and SNL? And that after that tweet people started suggesting LP might play SNL? He denied that right away. So that still leaves me some hope that LP might blast Heavy at the Grammy's. I know chances are slim, but a man can dream right?

LP album hype is always the best time of the year. Nothing beats that for me, not even Christmas or our Dutch 'holiday' Sinterklaas (look it up, its hilarius 😂). So bring it on!

Yeah you're right about BID. If Heavy could be such a succes I would be happy for the guys. And the BID is not a bad song, great melody and good lyrics in the versed, but omg that rap by Mike. Guess that's what bothers me the most about the song.

And remember Mike tweeting about Grammy's and SNL? And that after that tweet people started suggesting LP might play SNL? He denied that right away. So that still leaves me some hope that LP might blast Heavy at the Grammy's. I know chances are slim, but a man can dream right?

LP album hype is always the best time of the year. Nothing beats that for me, not even Christmas or our Dutch 'holiday' Sinterklaas (look it up, its hilarius ). So bring it on!

hey, I'm also from the Netherlands. I've never seen you here before :)

I'm sure we gonna get something today. Probably 6th clip or the answer to Color Bar with LPU logo.

I doubt it. The hype train doesn't run on weekends apparently. We didn't get anything at all last weekend. I think between Monday and Thursday we'll get the last 3 clips...and then Heavy's release on Friday.

The Grammys are today (12th Feb).

I'm sorry. In my country, it's already 13th. Asia.

I doubt it. The hype train doesn't run on weekends apparently. We didn't get anything at all last weekend. I think between Monday and Thursday we'll get the last 3 clips...and then Heavy's release on Friday.

Well, that means I have to wait for another 24 hours/a day since it's already 13th here in my country

NL! Bestaat nog! More of a lurker myself too

on: I really love what I'm hearing at the moment and I can't wait to hear it alll! BRING IT ON!

Altijd leuk! I'm more of a lurker :D

hahah nice to see you guys over here. I can't wait either. I hope this is gonna be a good week

Do people here seriously think this shit sounds good?!?!?

They're probably the same people who thought this place was a lot more enjoyable for the few months you were banned.

(Full disclosure - I have no opinion of whether this sounds good or not as of yet)

Edited by Astat

They're probably the same people who thought this place was a lot more enjoyable for the few months you were banned.

(Full disclosure - I have no opinion of whether this sounds good or not as of yet)

Sticks and stones.