2015.05.17 - Columbus, OH - Rock On The Range

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castle of Dance was one of the highlights of the entire set when I saw them in Orlando. The studio version just doesn't have the right energy to pump up the crowd like this one.

I agree that Castle of Glass is not a good song live, but Castle of Dance is a terrible... Well I don't know an english word for this, in my german dialect you would say "Reinschiss", what means that the song doesn't fit to that setlist, to that moment in the concert, it's a (bad) musically plot twist.

where do you download the torrent?

Where's the option to download torrent on DIME?! Many thanks for the upload I appreciate it!

Torrent file Linkin Park 2015-05-17 Rock on the Range Festival (AXSTV).torrent (will be personalized for you upon download)

If you still don't know where that is, use Ctrl+F to find it.

Castle of Dance is terrible....isn't this supposed to be a rock show? Everyone talks about them having to play things people know, yet they play DTB and a song off of Recharged, which almost nobody knows. Maybe it's just me, but I don't like any of the EDM crap.

Castle of Dance is a better live song than the album version of castle of glass. Besides, on every recording i see of the song the crowd loves it, i see a lot of people jumping. I guess thats what LP also sees and therefore decide to play it.

Just watched the show. In my opinion, the set was great. Very glad to see Rebellion coming back, it makes the start of the set crazy. ALITS sounded gret once again. I actually liked the additions to act 3, they made it more interesting. BTH return is pretty nice, DTB intro to BID was very good. Only bad thing is that FM was dropped. The broadcast mix sounded fine to me, but Mark menitoned the live mixing was different. I'm guessing that made the live show not as good. Benjamin played pretty good, and Chester was on fire throughout the show. They played a very good set, and judging by the broadcast, very good show as well.

Are they singing legit on Iridescent bridge because it always sounds so perfect?

They sing over the top of the album gang vocals. Lots of live songs from the ATS/LT era used pre-recorded backing vocals to some extent. Iridescent/Waiting for the End are the only two left in the set these days.

I told Soul to fix it :P I'm away still for a few more days. I noticed that. I thought during the show, "hmmmm...last time they played this was...Vegas 2014?"

My bad :P

I'll fix everything up. I'm 90% sure DTB was a mashup with Fallout.