18 APFMH

19 Faint

------------

20 GATS

21 New Divide

22 UIG
23 WID

24 BIO

Popular/Unpopular opinion? I'm really annoyed they played Darker Than Blood, a song from someone else's album rather than one of their own songs. Hoping they drop that for San Antonio. Otherwise with ALITS, Rebellion, and Papercut intro I'm ok. Obviously could be improved a lot, but they're always worth seeing.

I think you should calm down... Linkin Park is playing a very small little clip of Darker Than Blood, it's like 45 seconds long. And it's also a new single and they obviously like the song because Chester has told ALTWIRE that he likes the song more than A Light That Never Comes which is the other song they did with Steve Aoki. And like people have said, LP has played a lot of covers and even Its Goin Down and We Made It which were just features as well, but the band still played them. And Darker Than Blood isn't even a full song like those, it's just a small clip. I know a lot of bands who don't only play songs just from their albums, bands like to have fun and I think they should just play whatever they want to play and have a good time.

Yeah that's definitely Fallout (or at least a redone synth from it which I still count) being played underneath DTB, because that is also in D minor since it leads into The Catalyst. Mike and Chester should have said "one" as they began BID there. The chorus vocals of DTB over the Fallout synth don't fit very well, so they should just do a full version of it. If that version is also in G Minor, they could mash it up or perform it with ALTNC which is in the same key.

If DTB was changed to DTB/Fallout, I don't think the notes should say Shortened. Myabe it should say mashup/ mashup intro, and the show notes should say it was consisted of the Fallout instrumental and the DTB 1st verse and chorus.

Castle of Dance is terrible....isn't this supposed to be a rock show? Everyone talks about them having to play things people know, yet they play DTB and a song off of Recharged, which almost nobody knows. Maybe it's just me, but I don't like any of the EDM crap.

Yep agree. Never was a fan of castle of dance or any of the Steve Aoki collaborations for that matter, prefer the original COG.

Does anyone know why Brad wasn't at the show?

That's 100% NOT Fallout under the DTB intro...why does every synth thing automatically have to be from another song, you guys? Christ, he's just playing the normal DTB chord progression using a generic synth patch. The progression in Fallout is COMPLETELY different...

Edited by Astat

That's 100% NOT Fallout under the DTB intro...why does every synth thing automatically have to be from another song, you guys? Christ, he's just playing the normal DTB chord progression using a generic synth patch. The progression in Fallout is COMPLETELY different...

I think what they mean is that the synth sounds very similar to the Fallout synth, which was just a standard synth patch, wasn't it? It's definitely not the actual instrumental of Fallout, but the synth sound is very reminiscent of it.

Edited by CASTIELOFSASSEXPERIENCE