2015.05.17 - Columbus, OH - Rock On The Range

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn we are being technical, lmao. The pics are up on the show page...made sure to get all the stuff for Jonas (wristband, tickets, pass sheet, etc). Couldn't get the LP pass sheet but it was slightly different for this one...they had an extra pass for the riser on the side of the stage with a white sticker on it. Changed I made to the show page:

-Added "Fade In Start" to FTI. Intro was doubled in length from the winter tour and faded in.

-Added "Hard Start" to Mike's Solo Medley for both summer 2015 shows as he has stopped doing the long beat intro stuff for the song (for the time being). I fixed (w/ Joe) on the song name for these 2 shows + Indianapolis too.

-Removed Fallout from DTB.

Should be good to go on the show page...sources and pics are there. If anyone wants something changed let me know.

Well Rebellion has always been performed like that and this is a new change to FTI. But I mean, up to you guys. It's really hard to be consistent across the board when they change so much small stuff all the time.

I could have sworn we had it marked before as an extended intro, but it's not there anymore. I don't know, though. If we don't want to add it, then it's fine. Just a small thing.

Edited by CASTIELOFSASSEXPERIENCE

I noticed that ALITS outro synth was stopped two times. One time to allow Mike to be on point with it. The second time when Mike has finished to sing. I thought that the song was over, but i listened the FTI intro and it seems to be tied to a second of the ALITS synth, as if they are only one backing track. If this is true, i think ALITS outro was stopped another time to allow Benjamin to change the guitar for FTI. Hope i explained well. What do you guys think?

I could have sworn we had it marked before as an extended intro, but it's not there anymore. I don't know, though. If we don't want to add it, then it's fine. Just a small thing.

We used to list it but we changed it like half-way through Carnivores. Same with Runaway's transition intro thing and COG.