2015.05.17 - Columbus, OH - Rock On The Range

If the guy who's been uploading ROTR on dime doesn't do so by tonight, my recording should be ready to be uploaded.

Please don't upload it in DIME. Anywhere else it's OK

Drop BID, play the original COG, add APFMH, and this set would be outrageous.

I think that they can add a song or two without dropping anything. At least APFMH

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full show or not?

DIME is good :wub:

Yep

For what I've heard the full show has been broadcasted with a commercial break between the ballad medley and robot boy.

Don't know if it's cut or not in the recording though

Edited by stich

Sadly the worst of the 32 LP shows I've seen. Had a lot of hype going in that this would be their big comeback show and it was a big let down. Couldn't see the stage due to the rowdy crowd but I knew ASAP on Papercut that something was extremely off. And yep no brad. The guitar was intentionally mixed incredibly low, you couldn't hear ANY guitar on BTH, ITE and more. Whole thing sounded so off.

Mike wasn't in great shape for some reason, he looked nervous or pissed at points. Benjamin rocked out but no Brad severely affects the live set. I like the first 6 songs...it goes into a lull in the middle. At least FTI was kept and that was the best song of the show. ALITS was cool. But then they dropped GATS. Worst were OSC, Faint, ITE, BTH (100% strings, vocals, drum and bass).

Orlando and Nashville were the best I've seen LP in years. They really struggled tonight. Legit didn't enjoy it. Maybe I'll try to see another one.

Last of all - 82 mins as a headliner? And no encore? Wow.

Sadly the worst of the 32 LP shows I've seen. Had a lot of hype going in that this would be their big comeback show and it was a big let down. Couldn't see the stage due to the rowdy crowd but I knew ASAP on Papercut that something was extremely off. And yep no brad. The guitar was intentionally mixed incredibly low, you couldn't hear ANY guitar on BTH, ITE and more. Whole thing sounded so off.

Mike wasn't in great shape for some reason, he looked nervous or pissed at points. Benjamin rocked out but no Brad severely affects the live set. I like the first 6 songs...it goes into a lull in the middle. At least FTI was kept and that was the best song of the show. ALITS was cool. But then they dropped GATS. Worst were OSC, Faint, ITE, BTH (100% strings, vocals, drum and bass).

Orlando and Nashville were the best I've seen LP in years. They really struggled tonight. Legit didn't enjoy it. Maybe I'll try to see another one.

Last of all - 82 mins as a headliner? And no encore? Wow.

Hope that something happened or that the solo show would me better with longer set

Just confirmed with 'rockcat' over on dime that he's uploading LP along with 3 other sets from yesterday.

Great!

hope someone can upload elsewhere for those who can't download from DIME

Edited by stich

Do you feel the same about covers?

Wish was ok because they didn't really have enough songs and they've played HT and Meteora in full. I saw Cure for the Itch instead of We Made It and was happy. So yeah at this point when I'm still waiting to hear stuff from the album they're touring, I'm annoyed covers/side songs are being played. I've been saying forever that they should drop New Divide because it's not an album song.

I've been saying forever that they should drop New Divide because it's not an album song.

Why should it matter if the song is on an album or not? New Divide is one of the most popular LP songs ever.

First off, hello again! It's been a minute. I feel like I haven't really had much to contribute in the way of useful insight to the LP internet community because I literally joined LPU the summer before 6th grade. Just imagine the kinds of ignorant things an 11 year old would say on the internet...makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Anyways, most post-show threads consist of rants about how stagnant people perceive LP's setlists to be. I think most neglect to realize is that with every setlist (THP especially) is that they're making a conscious effort to represent everything they've professionally and publicly released (before anyone says that they aren't playing And One or QWERTY). It could be a lot worse, fellas. We could be getting setlists of only singles. We could be getting OSC and ITE as the only HT songs. Give it time, everybody. Even if it means KTTK and MTG get played on the touring cycle for Album #7. The songs and band aren't going anywhere.

*Side-note, a new ballad medley could be cool. TLTGYA/Roads Untraveled/ETR/My December, anyone?

First off, hello again! It's been a minute. I feel like I haven't really had much to contribute in the way of useful insight to the LP internet community because I literally joined LPU the summer before 6th grade. Just imagine the kinds of ignorant things an 11 year old would say on the internet...makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Anyways, most post-show threads consist of rants about how stagnant people perceive LP's setlists to be. I think most neglect to realize is that with every setlist (THP especially) is that they're making a conscious effort to represent everything they've professionally and publicly released (before anyone says that they aren't playing And One or QWERTY). It could be a lot worse, fellas. We could be getting setlists of only singles. We could be getting OSC and ITE as the only HT songs. Give it time, everybody. Even if it means KTTK and MTG get played on the touring cycle for Album #7. The songs and band aren't going anywhere.

*Side-note, a new ballad medley could be cool. TLTGYA/Roads Untraveled/ETR/My December, anyone?

They are indeed trying to show everything they've done musically, but you can't deny that their actual setlist has some flaws. After such a great high energy first part of the set, you get like 25 minutes (from Castle of Dance to Mike's solo) in which you keep asking "What the fuck is going on?"
You said we could be getting setlists of only singles, well .. that's what we basically get except for ALITS and Wastelands. I've said before that I don't expect them to play Part Of Me or No Roads Left every night but they can actually make the set a lot better by replacing some songs. Hell, they could even add some singles that they don't play. Final Masquerade instead of the ballad medley, Lost in the Echo instead of Mike's solo, The Catalyst instead of the Robot Boy+Joe solo crap and play a song for the 'fans' like APFMH or No More Sorrow instead of that irrelevant Runaway transition.
Edited by danielpsoad-09

Eeh.. Hey mods i think there's a correction in the show notes? Breaking te habit was last played live on 14.1.2014 , at the MFR phillipines concert in LA???

Beside that, good setlist for the non hardcore fans :P personally id only be listening to 5 or 6 songs from it. :P

Also was Alits perforned at normal speed or slower?? And did they do the fucking "shout hey" part during the instrumental part of alits??

Like most are saying, the middle of the set is terrible. COG experience needs to go away forever....the ballad medley is boring...I don't care for Joe's solo at all...these spots would be the perfect time to throw in a few rarities every night.

Edited by castro78

KoRn did something interesting after their dupstep album came out. They cut the setlist into 3 or 4 parts.

new dupstep songs, rare old school song, classic shit like Freak on a leash......

Maybe LP could do the same. 24 song setlist

12 hit singles (In the End, Numb, New Divide, What Ive Done, Bleed It Out...)

5 songs from the newest album

3 very rare songs

4 Band favorites!!

or they let only LPU members with a ticket to the show voting to 4 songs of all their songs which are not that famous songs

100% agreed. I asked Chester last summer at the M&G why they dont place My December and he said it really was a one-time song for KROQ and also crowds dont get pumped and energized for it. I didnt say much aside from I get it and he was great in Crank lol

But My December is one of my top songs and would love to hear em play it again. and i feel that they CAN make it more energetic and put a spin on it