2015.05.17 - Columbus, OH - Rock On The Range

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they'll pull a Muse and actually play heavy stuff (for those who don't understand the reference, Muse says they'll abandon some of the more electronic/pop songs for the Download Festival next month and play heavier shit like Citizen Erased).

I doubt it, though.

I wonder if they'll pull a Muse and actually play heavy stuff (for those who don't understand the reference, Muse says they'll abandon some of the more electronic/pop songs for the Download Festival next month and play heavier shit like Citizen Erased).

I doubt it, though.

LOOOL

That's their definition of heavy? Even Paramore can do heavier than that.

Guys, I live in Europe. I don't no shit about your american times so give me a break please 😂 thats also why I love the countdowns that are posted when a livestream will be available.

Atleast we will get a proshot off the (full) new set! Always exciting news if you ask me.

whats the point of playing in metal/rock festival if they are gonna play castle of glass (experience version) and ballad medley ?

they should really consider that people attending these kind of festivals want to hear straight up rock music but i don't think that LP cares anymore.

Edited by Gigito1995

whats the point of playing in metal/rock festival if they are gonna play castle of glass (experience version) and ballad medley ?

they should really consider that people attending these kind of festivals want to hear straight up rock music but i don't think that LP cares anymore.

Did you already see the setlist?

Tell that to ATS and MTM. :P

Well, yes, but MTM and ATS have more soft songs than THP. Maybe they finally realized that it doesn't make a lot of sense to play the two softer songs of a visceral album like THP is and that it's time to keep just one of them (the "new" single Final Masquerade) and to drop the "old" single UIG, to replace it with some heavier stuff like Rebellion or ALITS.

It's just my opinion anyway, maybe you're all right and UIG is a song that didn't succeed at all :) I think the crowd prefer FM and I do it too :)

if they can play What I've Done and New Divide on Vans Warped Tour, I bet they'll play Castle Of Glass Exp and Joe's techno solo on Rock on the Range

That was a random one off show and since LP wasn't advertised to play that meant there wouldn't be hardcore LP fans there, so they had to play their singles and most popular songs (in other words, What I've Done and New Divide) so casual listeners would know them.

if they can play What I've Done and New Divide on Vans Warped Tour, I bet they'll play Castle Of Glass Exp and Joe's techno solo on Rock on the Range

WID and ND are pretty heavy compared to most of pop punk music, which is played a lot on warped tour.

Those aren't soft songs anyway, even compared to other LP songs, WID is actually one of the heavier songs on MTM.

Link to stream?

How does this shit work? Does it only show for muricans? http://www.axs.tv/

#HowToInternet

Link to stream?

How does this shit work? Does it only show for muricans? http://www.axs.tv/

#HowToInternet

They will BROADCAST the show only in TV, probably someone illegaly will stream the channel via who knows what.