New LIVING THINGS song on BBC

gorast

Cracking song. Really like but wish it was a teeny bit longer.

Love how its so different to BID.

Speaking of BID, the video is really poor. It just seems off and the shots don't seem to match the music. I don't really like Ghost Town's work. WFTE was good but everything else they've done, including the making of ATS, has been poor.

If they kept the video normal speed and threw in a few fire effects like the NBA video, it would've been perfect.

As it stands, the current video actually hurts the song IMO

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word epic gets thrown around more then an old sock in these forums.

Too me, this song is not "epic" at all. In fact, I think its one of the worst songs they have ever recorded. I am not bitching, I', simply saying. I hardly ever feel this way about their songs and I am a huge fan of the last two albums, but this song is just weird. The beat is too generic and the chorus is weird. Sounds like some wannabe dubstep regurgitated beat with LP on it...

Whatever though... that's my opinion and I am sure the rest of the album will be better.

This song is a lot weirder than I expected... it's almost like pop, but slightly twisted. The first bit of the song is good, but from 1:30 onwards it's fantastic, I love the buildup.

It is pretty short, but I don't really mind. I think this one is gonna grow on me.

Damnnnnn....I went down to the museum and found the clue with the rest of the fans. Then everyone just seemed to leave instantly and I got separated from the group. I made my own way to radio 1 with my friend and waited there for 2 hours...aaaaand all that time I had been waiting at the wrong BBC centre.

ANYWAY

I like the song. Most of their songs take a few listens to really get in to it.

Damnnnnn....I went down to the museum and found the clue with the rest of the fans. Then everyone just seemed to leave instantly and I got separated from the group. I made my own way to radio 1 with my friend and waited there for 2 hours...aaaaand all that time I had been waiting at the wrong BBC centre.

ANYWAY

I like the song. Most of their songs take a few listens to really get in to it.

Aw shit, that's some awful luck there. Sorry to hear that.

I'm not listening to any of the songs besides BID until the album comes out. So it's gonna be kind of hard avoiding these things.

And the BID video was ok. The special effects were cool, but it wasn't as energetic as it should've been. Plus it was hard to see what was going on because of the blur.

Edited by MONDREUS240

Not sure if any LPL members came to London today as part of the Scavenger Hunt, but if you did, it was awesome meeting you all! Meeting Zane Lowe was great too.

LPA Admin Joe has the mp3 and he will be home in a few hours. We will have that HQ song download up asap on LPA for everyone. Joe did a long ass trip down to London today so it's understandable that it's taking him some time to get back home. :)

Loving LIES GREED MISERY.

Lies Greed Misery is the Share 2 Win song, btw. Bit of a rip-off, but hey, we got another song before the album hits, so I'm happy.

Kinda of sucks for Joe, who I don't believe has had the chance to upload his.

Though I wonder if there is more. Mike said something about a video, but no one has said anything sense.

I kinda feel like someone pulled the trigger at HQ early, because they said the 25th, which going by Pacific time isn't for another seven hours. Mike wouldn't give the guy that opportunity knowing that the full-quality MP3 would be released so soon after.

LPA has the song in FLAC format, for people who care too much about audio quality.

I kinda feel like someone pulled the trigger at HQ early, because they said the 25th, which going by Pacific time isn't for another seven hours. Mike wouldn't give the guy that opportunity knowing that the full-quality MP3 would be released so soon after.

I think you're right.

Though I doubt Mike thought it would take this long for Joe to be able to get to a computer to upload his version.

second song electro typo, i wonder if the whole album is similar to this , or will it will be something the real rock / nu-metal taste will hit up , the song is pretty good LGM ,and video was pretty nice wouldnt say EPIC tho ! since catalyst was much more better in effects and this video is still not released in HD 1080 p , i want to see in HD to experience the actual video , only then u get th real feel of the video , anyways one more fast paced mike adreline rappin and chester screamin electro mix , im gonna wait and see what their orginal flavor is , we are returning back to our roots ------- Mike shinoda is this the roots ?? No more sorrow , Given up is pretty much roots , ill wait for a song like that :D , im not giving up yet he he

Edited by aravind221