New LIVING THINGS song on BBC

gorast

I just feel like a lot of people hate this song because of how electro it is...Like you know, the common "it's not rock, it's pop electro bullshit, and where are the GUITARS????". Or close-minded things like that.

That's the small problem I have with BID. There IS guitar but it's so low in the mix.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down worst song I have ever heard from Linkin Park :/

them's fightin' words because hit the floor exists

but no I can see why a lot of people wouldn't be into this song. It's really weird, LP's doing things they haven't really done before in it, and it's just an odd song. But that's why I like it, because it was so unexpected for me.

Every time someone tries to start shit with LPA thinking they're all subtle about it and someone comes along shitting on LPL in retaliation I want to smash something.

Official LIES GREED MISERY Lyrics:

Imma be that nail in your coffin

Saying that I softened

I was ducking down to reload

So you can save your petty explanations

I don’t have the patience

Before you even say it I know

You let your pride or your ego

Talk slick to me, no

That is not the way I get down

And look at how you lose your composure

Now let me show ya

Exactly how the breaking point sounds

I WANT TO SEE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR LIES

SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED

SUFFER ALL ALONE IN YOUR MISERY

CHOKE ON YOUR LIES

SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED

What is it you want me to tell ya

I’m not the failure

I would rather live and let be

But you came with the right kind of threat to

Push me to let you

Know you can’t intimidate me

You disrespect me so clearly

Now you better hear me

That is not the way it goes down

You did it to yourself and it’s over

Now let me show ya

Exactly how the breaking point sounds

SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED

CHOKE ON YOUR LIES

SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED

SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED

CHOKE ON YOUR LIES

SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED

You did it to yourself

You did it to yourself

You did it to yourself

You did it to yourself

YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF

YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF

YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF

YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF

SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED

CHOKE ON YOUR LIES

SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED

Hands down worst song I have ever heard from Linkin Park :/

This is the best damn thing they did since MTM :D Seriously I hate ATS so much^^ Seems like the majority of the current LPL membership loves ATS to death, but that's ok. I just can't stand teh fuckin' Catalayst. That was like the worst song ever written... I mean, I fuckin love this band and everything they produce, but that album just sucked major ass. Srsly, Jonas and Nick, what are your opinions? There is so much good music out there, but ATS just sucked dick. SHRED teh SHIT! Edited by Chesterchaz

The song is badass, it's even better live. I guess ATS is my least favourite album, but I don't hate it. I enjoyed seeing the songs live. Catalyst was very weird at the beginning just like LGM but I think Catalyst is a masterpiece live.

Catalyst live now is awesome. ATS I hated at first but I like WFTE, Wretches, Blackout, WTCFM and BITS. Catalyst studio, eh. Not much else on the CD that I enjoy. Messenger is eh. Iridescent and Robot Boy are both absolutely horrible.

Not a fan of BID or LGM. Hopefully I like the new CD more than ATS. I love HT, Meteora and MTM.

Seriously I hate ATS so much^^ Seems like the majority of the current LPL membership loves ATS to death, but that's ok. I just can't stand teh fuckin' Catalayst. That was like the worst song ever written... I mean, I fuckin love this band and everything they produce, but that album just sucked major ass. Srsly, Jonas and Nick, what are your opinions? There is so much good music out there, but ATS just sucked dick. SHRED teh SHIT!

Brother?

This song sounds like Mike had a couple decent verses and a sort-of-interesting beat that amounted to about a minute and a half's worth of music, so they had Chester churn out some angsty teenager bullshit in about 5 minutes to flesh it out.

At least it sounds decent live.

Really great, fun track. I like it a lot. Not the BEST song on the album I am assuming, but it's really cool and good, and awesome live too. But yeah, ATS is my least favorite LP album by far, I'm really excited to see that LP went down an entirely different route from that shitty sound they had on ATS on this album. I mean, some of the tracks on ATS were good, like Blackout, Messenger and Wretches, but the others don't do anything for me. Too electronically heavy, the vocals are too soft and don't blend well, at least with this album, the heavy electronics mix well because the vocals aren't soft boring stuff.