Quick question? Ask here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the version of the song that appeared in the soundtrack of Underworld Evolution, later the song was reworked and appeared in Out of Ashes as a exclusive track for the Japanese release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5HP42gYNvM

Chester wrote this song back in 2001 he performed it at Linkin Park shows two or three times i'm not sure this is the only known recording and if you really want the back story, well Chester tells it before he starts playing the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxaajmG-10I

A far as I know, Chester wrote this song when he was only 12 years old and it is one of his VERY first songs. I'm wondering if he ever performed it with SDAHF or Grey Daze. Probably not, but we'll never know.
This fact was only mentioned once and I can't find that interview anymore.

"Mike: I dont know if I've ever seen this whole video. Oh, this is from the movie Mystery Men! Our bass player Dave, when he joined the band, told people his name was The Phoenix. It was a joke, because having a stage name is kinda ridiculous. Anyway, he got that name from this movie. And people took it seriously, and they printed it! I guess the jokes on him though, because now hes in Linkin Park and people literally have Phoenix tattoos. But the good news is that Dave has a great sense of humorlike, he went in to his own Wikipedia page and put in that he was a certified master BBQer. And that started showing up in interviews."

http://m.noisey.vice.com/blog/we-reviewed-literally-whatever-you-sent-us-with-mike-shinoda-linkin-park

Hi guys. Can someone tell me what was the first band name Xero or SuperXero?

Xero. They were never called Super Xero at any point. They were called Xero 818 for a brief period, though (there's one show poster that referred to them by that name, and Brad mentions it during his UCLA commencement speech).

Edited by Astat

Why did Jay-Z use the name Sixx John on There They Go?

If it was Jay-Z, featured on a Fort Minor song, it would have been promoted and probably a single. His star power alone would warrant that in my opinion.

Far as I know, and please correct me if I'm wrong anyone, Jay-Z and Mike have never been on an original song together. The mashups on Collision Course are the only official songs that feature vocals from both guys I believe

Edited by Justin