Quick question? Ask here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any possibility that LPL create a mobile application? I'm sick of having to go into google from my phone and search for LPL. And worst of all is that always appear bugs.

You need to learn about using something else than the native internet browser that your phone has, download Opera mess around with it.

Where have they said they can do anything they want under WB?

Not literally anything, but they said that in terms of their music, they had creative freedom on at least their last 2 albums, they did what they wanted and the label liked it.

Is there any possibility that LPL create a mobile application? I'm sick of having to go into google from my phone and search for LPL. And worst of all is that always appear bugs.

What phone/browser are you using? What kind of bugs are you experiencing?

We can't help you with your problem at all if you don't specific it and if you do please post it into the bug report, that it can be handled properly, this is not the right place.

With 5.0 we decided that it was enough to have a proper mobile version of the site, and so far I can't recall anyone having major problems with it. We also don't have anyone in our team to do such an app, also we'd have to make an app for all the different systems apple, android, windows, it's just not worth the trouble and just means extra work for us and even money if we have to hire someone to do it.

I did most of the coding modifications of the mobile site and was only able to test it myself on an iphone with the safari browser.

Why do you have to google lplive? I have it bookmarked and can access it quickly, on the iphone you can add a website to your homescreen just like an app for example.

Not literally anything, but they said that in terms of their music, they had creative freedom on at least their last 2 albums, they did what they wanted and the label liked it.

What phone/browser are you using? What kind of bugs are you experiencing?

We can't help you with your problem at all if you don't specific it and if you do please post it into the bug report, that it can be handled properly, this is not the right place.

With 5.0 we decided that it was enough to have a proper mobile version of the site, and so far I can't recall anyone having major problems with it. We also don't have anyone in our team to do such an app, also we'd have to make an app for all the different systems apple, android, windows, it's just not worth the trouble and just means extra work for us and even money if we have to hire someone to do it.

I did most of the coding modifications of the mobile site and was only able to test it myself on an iphone with the safari browser.

Why do you have to google lplive? I have it bookmarked and can access it quickly, on the iphone you can add a website to your homescreen just like an app for example.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and the only thing that bothers me is having to search through Google lplive and wait for it to load and all that...

No problem. Just wondering if there was any chance that you can create an application for mobile phones. But if it's too much trouble it is not necessary to do it. Most of the time I go to LPLive using my PC, so no problem. Thanks anyway.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and the only thing that bothers me is having to search through Google lplive and wait for it to load and all that..

Like I said the easiest solution for that is just to add a bookmark in your browser, that should be possible. An app would be loading too.

Apologies if this has been answered, but is there a real reason available for the synths in SOTD being replaced for the video game/mastered for iTunes versions?

Nope. That version just mysteriously "replaced" the original version in pretty much every official release from about 2011 onwards (HDTracks version of MTM, Rock Band, iTunes re-release of MTM/LP Studio Collection compilation). With the other weird changes to a couple other MTM-era songs on similar releases (the added drum beat in No Roads Left and the missing bassline from the first verse of Across the Line), my theory is that WB had a couple different masters of the album sitting around and at some point messed up and started using a different one than what was originally released.

That's pretty weird. Listening to the instrumental with the alternate synths makes me feel kind of like I'm listening to an instrumental remake by someone else. If your theory is correct, and there were a few different versions they had mastered, then I'm glad they went with the one they did for the original release of MTM. I'm not a fan of that sound lol.