Quick question? Ask here!

Hmm, strange. What about FLAC rips from the CD? Aren't they the same quality as FLAC on bandcamp?

I asked someone that has a confirmed real We Major CD and it's an MP3 CD, all being 320kbps. I'm not sure if all We Major CDs are like that, though, they said it wasn't a normal CD. I figured it might be the most common, since LPLive's download is only 320kbps and most of the downloads here are flac

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An early 2003 LPU chat with Brad: "according to Brad, "just drag it out, remember" is from a song called "A6" which will be on the LPU 2.0 cd." Looks like it was from A.06 with lyrics.

according to Brad, "just drag it out, remember" is from a song called "A6" which will be on the LPU 2.0 cd. go join! maybe it's just a rumour someone started, i wans't in the chat.

Source.

Does anyone actually saw the transcript for this chat?

Skipees I can't quote your whole post.

Anyway:

An early 2003 LPU chat with Brad: "according to Brad, "just drag it out, remember" is from a song called "A6" which will be on the LPU 2.0 cd." Looks like it was from A.06 with lyrics.

according to Brad, "just drag it out, remember" is from a song called "A6" which will be on the LPU 2.0 cd. go join! maybe it's just a rumour someone started, i wans't in the chat.

Source.

Does anyone actually saw the transcript for this chat?

Release Date of the LPU 2.0 is:

2002.11.18 LP Underground 2.0

Is it only I do not understand something here?

Fixed. Took me another second as well on first time I read it, but I guess Mark from LPA qouting what Brad said before the LPU 2 release.

His statement feels inaccurate + A.06 lyrics (at least the chorus) sounds like it should be more Qwerty-ish than "Just drag it out, remember", but it's still possible. This is why I want to track down the entire transcript.

Edit:

Chester said himself that it was from the incompleted A.06 which never made it to be more than an instrumental.

Source

Edit: LPTV premiered on 04 February 2003 (the "drag it out" scene is from the first episode).

Isn't the Reanimation DVD was first released for the LPU members on November or December 2002 and the CD was released later in March/April 2003? I was heard that LPU members got Reanimation DVD as a present in 2002.

Edit:

Yes the CD was Released in 2003, there is a confirmation on the back cover - C 2003.

Edited by martinez

Skipees I can't quote your whole post.

Anyway:

Release Date of the LPU 2.0 is:

2002.11.18 LP Underground 2.0

Is it only I do not understand something here?

The first few years of LPU, it routinely took a couple months for people to actually receive their CDs, and in the case of the 2.0 and 4.0 CDs (possibly 5.0 as well, I forget), the tracklist was kept a secret until people started receiving them in the mail. LPU 2.0 in particular had a manufacturing delay and people didn't get their CDs until March or April of 2003.

"Release dates" for any LPU CD from 5.0 and earlier really don't have anything to do with when that year's LPU launched, because it was always a substantial amount of time until people started getting their CDs.

• 2 weeks later...

Is "Plaster" from the 6-track demo exactly the same as the version in the "Studio Finals" CD?

What about "Now I See" from the Ozzfest sampler vs. the one from the "Studio Finals" CD?

At least comparing the recordings I have, the Ozzfest sampler version of Now I See is compressed as hell compared to the Studio Finals version, but they're identical recordings (Ozzfest version basically being a "mastered" version of the Studio Finals version, in other words).

Plaster, no. The Studio Finals version is identical to the version on ECW Anarchy Rocks, but the 6-track version doesn't quite match that version, the album version, OR the David Kahne demo version. The "Just like before" pre-chorus is a different vocal take than on any of the other versions, and there's a hi-hat loop in the intro that really stands out as being unique to that version too. No scratching in the bridge on the 6-track version either (which it has in common with the "Rock Mix," but Rock Mix is identical to the album version other than the lack of scratching).

Edited by Astat

Little Boxes.

Is it a Linkin Park song, or Chester's?

I've seen many sources indicating that it is Linkin Park's, but also a few indicating Chester Bennington of Linkin Park.

Is there any official info about band's input in this song other than vocal part?

Little Boxes was billed as being by Linkin Park in the show credits and on the Showtime/Weeds website where you could stream all the different versions of the song. I'm sure it was just Chester and Mike, but there are probably other LP songs where that's the case too lol.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what the video is officially called where Mike breaks a table in a hotel and hides it under a bed?

The footage is an Easter Egg from Frat Party at the Pankake festival DVD, and has live clips and bunch of random band moments.

I only know if it as "Backstage footage" on the wiki page for Crawling, but is that the official title?

Does anyone know what the video is officially called where Mike breaks a table in a hotel and hides it under a bed?

The footage is an Easter Egg from Frat Party at the Pankake festival DVD, and has live clips and bunch of random band moments.

I only know if it as "Backstage footage" on the wiki page for Crawling, but is that the official title?

BROKEN TABLE IN LONDON.

• 3 weeks later...

When did the band start selling digital downloads of all LPU albums and what was the first LPU album to be sold in digital format?

I can't confirm for sure, but I'm almost positive it started with LPU11, and it included all the albums (plus Songs from the Underground and A Decade Underground). I could be wrong. If I'm correct, you could consider LPUX the first because it offered A Decade Underground

Linkin Park has closed his main shows ever with What I've Done, O.S.C., Faint and Bleed It Out, am I left behind any other? which other song would you think it would be perfect to close with?

All songs that have closed a Linkin Park show:

Bleed It Out

Breaking The Habit (Japan 2006)

Faint

Numb/Encore (Live 8)

One Step Closer

Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer (Roxy 2004/MFR 2005)

What I've Done (New York City 2010, Buenos Aires 2010, Santiago 2010)

http://lplive.net/wiki/db/songs/all-songs-played-live