• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well we got a very short video of the making of GATS too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGlP-MY9oxc

True, but I hardly count that as an LPTV episode, especially considering because it isn't even listed as an LPTV episode on the band's YouTube account.

But yeah, it really sucks that we didn't get much for LPTV from THP sessions. True Chainz and Drawbar both came out randomly, like you said RickLPL, it was like in between when the U.S. tour for THP got canceled and Rock In Rio USA. Pretty weird. I would have liked to see LPTV for a lot of the other songs on the album. Just look at how many LPTV episodes we had for ATS and LT. For ATS we had LPTV for The Catalyst, Blackout, When They Come For Me, Waiting For The End, Iridescent and The Messenger (which actually isn't on the official YouTube channel for the band but you can find it on YouTube, it must have accidentally been deleted). For LT we had LPTV episodes for BURN IT DOWN, LIES GREED MISERY, VICTIMIZED, ROADS UNTRAVELED and UNTIL IT BREAKS. It also sucks that we don't have LPTV for the MTM, Meteora and HT tracks, but I don't really care about that since the band didn't do LPTV like they do for recent albums back then. I really was shocked when they didn't give us any for THP, though. I think it's too early to say whether or not we will get LPTV for the new album because they usually start releasing those once the first single comes out and the album is announced, etc. But you could be right about the band wanting to use social media, etc. The problem is, I know that I particularly don't care about all the photos and SnapChat stuff the band posts daily, and it seems like a lot of hardcore fans don't either. I'd rather LPTV for the making of the songs.

True, but I hardly count that as an LPTV episode, especially considering because it isn't even listed as an LPTV episode on the band's YouTube account.

The best era was during the recording of Meteora trust me I lived those days we got to see episodes while they were actually recording the album man, it made the waiting time very easy and fun.

Now is really weird the email updates are very boring, in every interview they say that they are really connected with their fan base to me that's not really true I feel like they are kinda distanced from us.

Another thing that I wanted to discuss about LPU tracks in general (demos we have been getting since LPU9). Aren't the dates wrong for a lot of them? I know some of the fanbase has figured out that some are mislabeled and stuff, but I was wondering why that is? Does Mike just forget when they were made and he throws a date on them? I usually just edit the ''(xxx Demo)'' out of the track title on my iTunes for these because it annoys me but I was just wondering if it was ever talked about.

Anyone knows what are the lyrics that Chester sings at the end the live version of And One? Sounds different from the studio but I can't recognize

That section from the live version that you're talking about doesn't appear on the studio version of And One, you're right. The only line that's not included on the studio version is ''Stand alone on the outside'' and he usually screamed ''what the fuck'' after that line, though not sure if that was intended to be a lyric or not, kind of like how he used to scream ''motherfucker'' after APFMH at shows.

That section from the live version that you're talking about doesn't appear on the studio version of And One, you're right. The only line that's not included on the studio version is ''Stand alone on the outside'' and he usually screamed ''what the fuck'' after that line, though not sure if that was intended to be a lyric or not, kind of like how he used to scream ''motherfucker'' after APFMH at shows.

Scream at the end was just "Breaking apart"

What I've Done (Live From Soundcheck)

Breaking The Habit (Live From Soundcheck)

Where exacly this was released?

Only this two songs was released from "Live From Soundcheck"?

Those are from the ''Wal-Mart Edition'' of MTM. That's the only info I know about those tracks.

Edited by Geki

What I've Done (Live From Soundcheck)

Breaking The Habit (Live From Soundcheck)

Where exacly this was released?

Only this two songs was released from "Live From Soundcheck"?

When you bought a copy of Minutes to Midnight from Wal-Mart, a card came in the package that gave you a code and a link to visit to download .wma's of 'What I've Done' and 'Breaking The Habit' from this performance on the Wal-Mart website.

http://lplive.net/shows/db/2007/200703xx-3

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=List_Of_Official_Live_Releases

Question about this:

"Blackbirds" is a song found on 8-Bit Rebellion!. It was set to be released as a digital single on May 25, 2010 on United Kingdom and June 15, 2010 on United States...

What is the source of that? I know about June 15 from screenshot, but I don't know about any orher release dates and about in which country was planned to be release.

Edited by martinez

I've got a tape with the Nottingham rock city gig on.

Pretty sure lying from you doesn't skip.

How do I rip a tape?

Is it worth anything?

Audio tape? Radio recording? If it is, not worth because the pre-Fm CD already shared here from this show.

Has linkin park ever done a Live cd where their mic feed was recorded during the live performance and later on Mixed for a live cd

like do they have a really produced live cd? like instead of it just being a mono recording it's a produced and mixed live track with the studio instrumental, stuff like that

and if so does that cd have a Clean version counterpart?

Edited by Rares

The cello notes heard on "Remember The Name" were made by a group of cellists playing individual notes in rapid succession, rather than one cellist. Mike Shinoda stated that the string of notes was created on a piano, and he hadn't realized the difficulty in playing the same string of notes on a cello; thus, the cellists devised a way to play it by splitting it up into the individual notes.

http://freenet.am/~bart/home.htm

What's the source of this?