11.11.2010 - London, England (Night 2)

hahninator

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so it's basically a greatest hits of this tour. great setlist, don't get me wrong, but what was all this talk of a mystery song?

I'm assuming Mike said at the summit "we're gonna play a song we haven't played yet on this tour."

Which then prompted someone to tell everyone "OMG!!! THEY'RE PLAYING A SONG THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED BEFORE!!!!1"

I'm assuming Mike said at the summit "we're gonna play a song we haven't played yet on this tour."

Which then prompted someone to tell everyone "OMG!!! THEY'RE PLAYING A SONG THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED BEFORE!!!!1"

exactly, everyone kind of blew it out proportion, again great set, don't get me wrong....

looks like this :P you one guy says this and the next one is like: this guy told this and this gonna happen (adding a small piece :P ) ^^

That got us all a bit excited didn't it! I got a 'joke' text from a friend saying NRL had been played after OSC which i actually believed momentarily... see what the hype does!

Nice that they switched the set up a bit and FTI got an outing again, OSC as a closer is obviously epic. Though have to say i really like The Radiance live even if it's not classed as a full track or whatever.

He did say this! By saying "on this tour yet" highlights the fact that it has been played at another tour lol. Cool setlist, I'm sure it's just a special one-off setlist though. :)

I don't believe it...

Sorry... believe the people who said that Mike had said he "would play a song never played before", would not make it evil.

But... several sites now passed on this message and many people are saying that Mike is an LIED! I know... must have been a lot of emotion for those who attended the LPU Summit! But even so, you may have caused the "anger" of many other fans...

I am correcting the information that was passed where I see wrong.

Anyway, a fantastic show! OSC closed the set, Faint closing the main set. I think next year we will have a set a little higher (the set should not change for the upcoming shows this year...)

Edited by Victor Del Porto

Great show. Does It Offend You? Yeah played a very short set (30 mins ish)

LP came on at 8:45.

Plenty of talking from both Chester and Mike.

Brad pulled out the megaphone which was pretty cool (not sure if he always does that?)

Loving how the LPU guys knew the extended live outro on faint, sounded sick and they played it really well.

Edited by SUPERYULE

Think I rattled a few people unintentionally yesterday. It was me that was using Twitter all day from the LPU Summit & the gig last night

I misunderstood when Mike said about "The" song to be played live for the first time ever. It ended up being "Leave Out All The Rest" acoustic. BUT, this was at the Summit. Mike Tweeted about it last night so hopefully it wasn't just me

I follow this site religiously when a gig is going on for updates and I know how annoying it must have been with false info. If I got people talking about something that had already happened I apologize. I honestly thought the song was still going to happen last night. I'll put my hands up to it. Sorry

Anyway, the whole day was amazing yesterday. The band proved why they are the best band in the world. They seemed to enjoy every second of it. I went into it not knowing what to expect but I didn't really expect that. The acoustic 2 song set was unbelievable. I have more video but can't post it right now due to no internet at home. Broken. Using work computer / iphone instead

Hope you found some of my Tweets of interest (Excluding THAT Tweet. :-( )

Brilliant 2 days and can't wait till the next one