11.11.2010 - London, England (Night 2)

hahninator

Good info, thank you. We'll wait.

You'll be at this concert?

nope but i know from other uk shows ppl av sed theres started at 8:40pm and when i saw them in birmingham other night it started at 8:40 also, the support act shud b finishing shortly

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the rumours about the setlist are right..cool

01: Fallout

02: The Catalyst

03: What I've Done

04: Papercut

05: Wretches & Kings

06: Lying From You

07: Given Up

08: Points Of Authority

09: From The Inside (Long Intro)

10: Jornada Del Muerto

11: Waiting For The End

12: Wisdom, Justice & Love

13: Iridescent

14: Numb (Transition into LOATR)

15: Leave Out All The Rest

16: Shadow Of The Day

17: Crawling

18: In The End

19: Faint

---------

20: Empty Spaces

21: When They Come For Me

22: New Divide (Crossfade note ineot BIO)

23: Bleed It Out

24: One Step Closer

..but dropping NMS and mostly BTH is kinda unexpected

Edited by feelthless

Just to elaborate on this:

Points Of Authority was in the place of No More Sorrow on the setlist but was replaced at the last minute for an unknown reason. There's still 2 shows left in the Middle East before they take a break so maybe they'll play it there, or perhaps they'll wait for Australia.

But I do know that POA was confirmed on the actual setlist. I'm not sure why it was replaced with NMS.

Someone said Mike mentioned LPLive at the soundcheck? What did he say? And what all songs did the soundcheck have besides FTI, Papercut and LOATR?

I have a copy of the setlist!! It's the one that was posted before with Fallout opening and OSC closing. Do you guys want a copy of the setlist?

Yes please! Thanks ree_ree. I REALLY appreciate all of your updates on the Summit, the show, the setlist and the CD. You are awesome. LPL staff is going to make you Contributor status for all of that :)

If you could take a great picture or even scan it if possible and send it to mark@lplive.net, I'd be eternally grateful. We can add it to the show page if you'd like to do that. We have other setlists from the tour too (one of each "different" set that they have played so far) so one from London with THIS different setlist would be the icing on the cake.

If you get around to it, that'd be awesome. Thanks so much.

Just to elaborate on this:

Points Of Authority was in the place of No More Sorrow on the setlist but was replaced at the last minute for an unknown reason. There's still 2 shows left in the Middle East before they take a break so maybe they'll play it there, or perhaps they'll wait for Australia.

But I do know that POA was confirmed on the actual setlist. I'm not sure why it was replaced with NMS.

Someone said Mike mentioned LPLive at the soundcheck? What did he say? And what all songs did the soundcheck have besides FTI, Papercut and LOATR?

Wait, what? Someone said that they replaced it or are you assuming that because No More Sorrow was just played?