11.11.2010 - London, England (Night 2)

hahninator

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know where/if I can buy the CD of this concert online? Like, they were selling the CDs yesterday then you got a download code to download it later, but I didn't have the money to buy it yesterday so I REALLY want to buy it now! Mostly for APFMH/BIO! Thanks

Does anyone know where/if I can buy the CD of this concert online? Like, they were selling the CDs yesterday then you got a download code to download it later, but I didn't have the money to buy it yesterday so I REALLY want to buy it now! Mostly for APFMH/BIO! Thanks

downloads.linkinpark.com

you dont have to buy it though. you just could get the Dual Screen Playstation voucher shared for free! :P

Edited by michalangelo

show was insane , first time seein lp live , was waitin since like 12 , was able to be around the 3rd 4th row , near to the stage , the tracklist was good , and they really sounded brilliant , didnt expected when they come for me will be so nice live , probably only thing that was a bit negative was that some people behind me kept pushing me forward or back , but thats rock concert so i guess thats how it goes , anyway concert was amazing !

oh and btw probably one of the greatest pictures ive ever made :} !Posted Image

Edited by Ethan

Source 1: Audio - AUD (SP-CMC-8A > SP-SPSB-1 (no roll-off)> Sony MZ-R30)

Transfer: Master MD > Line-In > SoundForge > CD Wave > .FLAC (level 5)> Winamp (Tags)

Taper: michalangelo

Sample:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8QB7NIA6

Time: full show ;)

SHOW WILL BE SHARED TOMORROW!

Nice, thanks!

yeh that list seems a bit whack... also, the band did a bit of wretches at the soundcheck too. also, what setlist was points on? because i've got a copy given to me by the production manager and it was exactly as the band played that night.

Hey can you scan the one you got and send that in to us please? mark@lplive.net if you could. That'd be sweet to have a copy on the show page of both setlists (the one with POA that wasn't played & then the one that was played).