11.11.2010 - London, England (Night 2)

hahninator

Points Of Authority was in the place of No More Sorrow on the setlist but was replaced at the last minute for an unknown reason. There's still 2 shows left in the Middle East before they take a break so maybe they'll play it there, or perhaps they'll wait for Australia.

POA in Abu Dhabi, that would be awesome!!!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, what? Someone said that they replaced it or are you assuming that because No More Sorrow was just played?

I was told the original setlist earlier today via text by Lee/Wilderness, the same one posted a few pages earlier. He texted me a few hours after that and told me the band has dropped POA for an unknown reason from the show.

So by combining that with the fact that NMS was just played with FTI after that (NMS being in the spot that POA was in), I think it's a very safe assumption that POA has been replaced for this show. We'll see if it'll appear in the set if the band plays this one at either of the next 2 shows before their break.

Yay for a tour debut of From The Inside! aka Chester's favorite LP song to play live :)

I was told the original setlist earlier today via text by Lee/Wilderness, the same one posted a few pages earlier. He texted me a few hours after that and told me the band has dropped POA for an unknown reason from the show.

So by combining that with the fact that NMS was just played with FTI after that (NMS being in the spot that POA was in), I think it's a very safe assumption that POA has been replaced for this show. We'll see if it'll appear in the set if the band plays this one at either of the next 2 shows before their break.

Yay for a tour debut of From The Inside! aka Chester's favorite LP song to play live :)

Alright I gotcha. Maaaan that sucks. Hopefully we can still have surprise that everyone was talking about with a new song debuted.

And I didnt know that about FTI. Nice!

Cause I think Rob makes the setlists. I dunno. I have no idea how the process goes to determine what song to play lol. The new set looks great. If they put POA in there instead of NMS, that'll be epic. I guess they'll do 3 rotating sets again.

Very interesting to see BTH was dropped for once. That's good news to me even though I love BTH because this means LP isn't relying on ALL those singles still. SIB is gone, etc. LOATR was gone for a while. I like that. Changing the set so much with adding and subtracting songs is great in my opinion. Maybe this means Numb is "One Step Closer" to being dropped ;)

Oh, I'll bet Atlanta or the surrounding area gets a date. We'll find out Monday exactly when those dates are. ;)

Sweet! Ill definatly be going to one of those because I live near there.

Oh and im really really excited to hear the mysterious song to. I really hope its an ATS song being Debuted.

Cause I think Rob makes the setlists. I dunno. I have no idea how the process goes to determine what song to play lol. The new set looks great. If they put POA in there instead of NMS, that'll be epic. I guess they'll do 3 rotating sets again.

Very interesting to see BTH was dropped for once. That's good news to me even though I love BTH because this means LP isn't relying on ALL those singles still. SIB is gone, etc. LOATR was gone for a while. I like that. Changing the set so much with adding and subtracting songs is great in my opinion. Maybe this means Numb is "One Step Closer" to being dropped ;)

They need to drop even some more singles or at least rotate them, first step is dropping BTH for today

I don't usually complain about setlists, but Fallout/The Catalyst works perfect as the first song after the encore, not as an opener

Agreed, would make more sense if it was The Requiem but Fallout does sound like a weird opener. Same with WTCFM, seems like it'd be a weird encore opener.

The rest of the set though, even without POA, is still really good. Faint works perfect closing the main set, and OSC closing the show is how it needs to stay. Plus FTI coming back is always a plus.