MTV VMA's

hahninator

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but i guess it's normal, with new divide was the same thing, it became good live after a few shows

Ofcourse, but people are saying they sounded great live while they obviously weren't that great atall (almost bad).

The Nooo! parts as it sounded as it sounds in studio version. That was some good shit. did'nt expected this much in first performance!

The nooo's we're prolly included in the backing track with the synths and what not. Edited by XefuzioNr

Chester wasn't hitting all the notes unless this is how its supposed to sound and they we're recorded wrong on the album.

And Mike's autotune was set to t-pain mode or something.

You have to take it into context. They are barely starting to perform again, and this is on a major stage where they will be MAJORLY criticized. From personal exp. you will always be nervous performing unless you're exception. It was good and they will fine tune it and make it better.

Now, listening it again. Chester did NOT sound horrendous. They had some vocal assistance for sure tho. Mike did when he sang his "solo". but guess what... they are performers. They shouldn't be slighted cause they want to sound good.

HAHAHA XD WE SHOULD!!! but im going to the show in NYC any1 going???

and ill bring my cam so i will record most of the songs we want, what songs you guys want to be recorded on tuesday???

Hmm if you manage to record videos then we'd like to get all of the songs :P if not, all from the new cd. maybe try recording a decent quality audio?

Now, listening it again. Chester did NOT sound horrendous. They had some vocal assistance for sure tho. Mike did when he sang his "solo". but guess what... they are performers. They shouldn't be slighted cause they want to sound good.

If you're referring to the effect they had on their voices then, i'm sorry to say, you're wrong. A while back, Mike had said there was a "phaser and some other effects" on Chesters voice. They probably just used it live too.

Chester was terrible. As rough as it gets. lol @ everyone saying it was so epicly amazingly awesome. what the heck. No way, not even close O_o

To say he was terrible is nonsense lol. Compare this performance to chester's worst ones. and it wouldn't be close.