MTV VMA's

hahninator

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope they improve, chester sounded bad and it became too chaotic in the end.

no doubt they will; i mean, first REAL performance of a new single, and it's front of the entire world? no matter how long you've been in the game, that's gotta be rattling. plus, i'm not too fond of whatever effect they had going on with mike's vocal's in the beginning. weird.

how can people say that was awesome? wtf? lol

Mike sounded really weird at the beginning...Chester rough as HELL like he was when they first started playing New Divide. I wish LP would like, tour with these songs before they debut them HUGELY like on the VMAs. They tend to do that and that's why they sound bad.

Highlights:

- Bouncing crowd, good venue, great lights. All in one highlight.

- Joe singing his ass off, THAT WAS COOL. Phi and Brad having micstands is badass too.

- ROB'S DRUMMING FUCKING BROUGHT IT.

Sad stuff:

- Chester sounds sooooo bad :/

- Brad doing that crap holding up the guitar every shot they showed of him...SOTD live bridge much? Don't like that lol

- Mike, ehh. Need to get more used to him singing the beginning but his "lift me up, let me go" part was cool. Glad to see him finally sing live!

- Radio edit / no ending to the song

IMO it sounded like Mike and Chester both had an effect added in, it definitely didn't sound like them alone.

I couldn't hear it as much near the end, but in the beginning something sounded askew.

how can people say that was awesome? wtf? lol

Mike sounded really weird at the beginning...Chester rough as HELL like he was when they first started playing New Divide. I wish LP would like, tour with these songs before they debut them HUGELY like on the VMAs. They tend to do that and that's why they sound bad.

Highlights:

- Bouncing crowd, good venue, great lights. All in one highlight.

- Joe singing his ass off, THAT WAS COOL. Phi and Brad having micstands is badass too.

- ROB'S DRUMMING FUCKING BROUGHT IT.

Sad stuff:

- Chester sounds sooooo bad :/

- Brad doing that crap holding up the guitar every shot they showed of him...SOTD live bridge much? Don't like that lol

- Mike, ehh. Need to get more used to him singing the beginning but his "lift me up, let me go" part was cool. Glad to see him finally sing live!

- Radio edit / no ending to the song

LOL!. Chester did not sound as bad you made him out to be. I loved the edgy roughness of his voice. He was not pitchy as he was on New Divide performance on tv. Mike sounded weird, because guess what. listen to TC on the CD and you will see they use effects on the god bless us every one lol.

LOL!. Chester did not sound as bad you made him out to be. I loved the edgy roughness of his voice. He was not pitchy as he was on New Divide performance on tv. Mike sounded weird, because guess what. listen to TC on the CD and you will see they use effects on the god bless us every one lol.

Chester wasn't hitting all the notes unless this is how its supposed to sound and they we're recorded wrong on the album.

And Mike's autotune was set to t-pain mode or something.

-edit. but then, Kanye's new autotune-distortion settings aren't any better.

Edited by XefuzioNr

Chester wasn't hitting all the notes unless this is how its supposed to sound and they we're recorded wrong on the album.

And Mike's autotune was set to t-pain mode or something.

but i guess it's normal, with new divide was the same thing, it became good live after a few shows