MTV VMA's

hahninator

Linkin Park will be playing their VMA show tonight in Los Angeles, performing "The Catalyst" and a few other songs. The venue is the Griffith Observatory...which is right near the Hollywood sign so it looks to be an epic performance! This is the band's SECOND show of 2010. New York City is two days away, for their first FULL show of the year.

Who all is going? What else do you think they'll play? Anything from Hybrid Theory? Same setlist as the KROQ Breakfast?

Let's hear it! Who's watching it live on TV?

LP played their VMA set tonight! Here's the setlist:

01. The Catalyst (Short Version)

02. Bleed It Out

03. The Catalyst (Short Version)

04. New Divide

EDIT for setlist update, TC was played twice, not once.

"The Catalyst" was shown on TV - who saw it? Thoughts?

Thanks to Adam for the live setlist updates!

Watch the performance on MTV.com here.

EDIT2:

Find the show page here

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quite nice stream here - http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4c8d24d830831. i think you'll need to download some kind of a plug-in but i can asure you all that Veetle is one hell of a good video streaming website so it's worth it.

i'm pissed 'cause i always watched stuff like this on MTV Poland, but this year they decided not to broadcast it live which is so lame. especially 'cause it was in the schedule so it must've been some kind of a last minute decision...

and don't ask who i am. i rarely (or never) post here, but i browse the site everyday.

Edited by igus