MTV VMA's

hahninator

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP just got on stage and did The Catalyst then did Bleed It Out. They're about to do The Catalyst again for the live broadcast.

Stage has like...platforms up and has the crowd inbetween them so the band is isolated. One for Joe, one for Rob, one for Brad, one for Phi and one for Mike/Chaz I guess? Idk. About to see, lol. Wonder what else they'll play.

01. The Catalyst

02. Bleed It Out

03 might be Catalyst again. I'll keep you informed. Adam is texting me from the event. Sent a cool pic of the stage.

Mark, I was at the LP rehearsal last night at the observatory! There were about 60 of us there and we saw them rehearse the catalyst 3 times....We saw LP arrive in their cars with their families and stuff. It was pretty awesome! Unfortunately, I couldn't go tonight but im sure it was way more special yesterday as there will be 1300 people today and there were 60 of us that were part of the crowd.

hey wil have a helicopter for an areial view! There is tons of lights and screens! The stage set up is pretty fucking cool...its broken up into stage/boxes where each band member (with the exception of mike and chester) has their own and the crowd or spectators I should say...will be filling in the gaps in between each stage/box. Brad is on the left, then joe behind him, mike and chester in the middle, rob behind them, and phoenix on the right. There was lots of smoke and cameras everywhere.

Mark, I was at the LP rehearsal last night at the observatory! There were about 60 of us there and we saw them rehearse the catalyst 3 times....We saw LP arrive in their cars with their families and stuff. It was pretty awesome! Unfortunately, I couldn't go tonight but im sure it was way more special yesterday as there will be 1300 people today and there were 60 of us that were part of the crowd.

hey wil have a helicopter for an areial view! There is tons of lights and screens! The stage set up is pretty fucking cool...its broken up into stage/boxes where each band member (with the exception of mike and chester) has their own and the crowd or spectators I should say...will be filling in the gaps in between each stage/box. Brad is on the left, then joe behind him, mike and chester in the middle, rob behind them, and phoenix on the right. There was lots of smoke and cameras everywhere.

Sweet. Take any pics? They've done 3 songs so far today too. Glad you had a blast. Meet any of the band? How'd you go to the rehearsal?

I saw a pic of the stage from Adam, it looks sweet.