30 Second Snippets of "A Thousand Suns" Out Now!

Teagan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when they come for me = Mambo Number 5

At least they are bringing back the 90's. B)

In your opinion. Please don't make opinions sound like facts.

Whereas if someone made the comment "These clips are great!", you would have not made such request.

Edited by rav0k

I love the intro

Its like Apocaliptic

2.(Radiance), not care to much but is one complement.

3.¿?Normal Song, nothing special

4.Other complement

5.I was waiting one strong rap.

6.I like Robot boy. Strange.

7.¿? the synth is horrible, is like one Rave rythm.

8.Pop Song ¬¬

9.I like it, some influences from NIN, just i dont like the effect on the voice, (like, li li li li linkin park....)lol

10.Nice song, i just dont like the pre-chorus, the drum.

11,12,13,14,15 I dont have time to describe it, i go to work.

Note:

Mike said that the album will be more instrumental, this clips, i think, are the climax of each song.

Why mike say that the album is something not heared before?. (80% Of the sounds has been listened)

Who say that is a mike album?

WTF

Is more Chester Bennington Album.(In the Clips)

Im not see the HOLE ALBUM connected, so many different parts,

(REANIMATION IS LIKE ONE BIG SONG)but this i dont think so.

We have to wait more.(listened before?)

puffffffffff.

correct me if im wrong.. but you are judging the songs in their entirety based on 30 seconds?

really?

settle down.

as for me:

LOVE these clips.

Ah well. It's a shame we can't have decent opposing viewpoints on here without people going crazy at each other.

I'm banking on most of these songs having various different sections to them, hence the full songs will offer us far more than meets the eye (ear) at the moment. Apart from Empty Spaces, of course.

Curious that someone above mentioned Disturbed - it's quite interesting how Disturbed and LP have approached their new albums. Disturbed tends to stick to the same sound, but their music becomes more refined as they do more and more of it, hence the sound doesn't become stale (at least to me). LP have decided to break free of their roots entirely which I respect - I'm glad they're making music they enjoy, and hey, it sounds pretty good - but part of me will always want to know what LP would sound like now if they were consciously still writing their old style of music. Perhaps a little experimentation here and there to keep it fresh, but boy would I love to hear that album.

I'm really looking forward to their new live show - it's going to be cool to see how they integrate new with old.

From what i heard it sounds more poppy to me

I really want to hear the full album!

Cause if Mike says his best beats are on this album i'm really disapointed

The track he did for Cypress Hill - Carry Me Away that beat is awesome!

Wretches and Kings that beat is awesome! His FM Album all the production are top notch including the Instrumental he did for Lupe.

Let's see when the album is out..

Edited by Michelbeats

From what i heard it sounds more poppy to me

90's pop if anything. Minutes to Midnight was more modern pop if you ask me.

Disturbed tends to stick to the same sound, but their music becomes more refined as they do more and more of it, hence the sound doesn't become stale (at least to me).

Totally agree with you.

Edited by rav0k

LP, shame on you... 30 seconds snippets can give us what the album is going to be like, and it will be the worse in this decade!

10 f***ing years and this is what we get... If you want to make some pop/electro/bieber shit, please go on and make... I am sure you will have many pop fans, but you will lose all of yours HC fans... Goodbye LP it was a nice ride, but in the end it doesn't even mater...

Ah well. It's a shame we can't have decent opposing viewpoints on here without people going crazy at each other.

I'm banking on most of these songs having various different sections to them, hence the full songs will offer us far more than meets the eye (ear) at the moment. Apart from Empty Spaces, of course.

Curious that someone above mentioned Disturbed - it's quite interesting how Disturbed and LP have approached their new albums. Disturbed tends to stick to the same sound, but their music becomes more refined as they do more and more of it, hence the sound doesn't become stale (at least to me). LP have decided to break free of their roots entirely which I respect - I'm glad they're making music they enjoy, and hey, it sounds pretty good - but part of me will always want to know what LP would sound like now if they were consciously still writing their old style of music. Perhaps a little experimentation here and there to keep it fresh, but boy would I love to hear that album.

I'm really looking forward to their new live show - it's going to be cool to see how they integrate new with old.

I've actually been wondering that myself. I think if they had decided to stick with their signature sound but continue to refine it, the riffs would have gotten sharper, more guitar solos would have been introduced, and the sequencing of the samples, strings, and synths along with the vocals would probably be much like they are going to be on this album.