30 Second Snippets of "A Thousand Suns" Out Now!

Teagan

I lol'ed so hard at Robot Boy. I guess its because its NOTHING like I thought it would be.

Most looking forward to BLACKOUT!!!, Waiting For the End, Iridescent (though I wish it was just Chester, Mike makes it worse to me), and Messenger.

Really don't like Mike in Burning in the Skies. :S And I'm a bit nervous about the rest of the songs, but I'm not judging until I hear the whole album.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I've been hoping for.

I've known LP will never do HT or M again, and I wasn't expecting ATS to be anything like HT, M, or MTM. The one thing I wanted was the quality put into HT and M that was missing in MTM, put into ATS.

It's different, holding full judgment until I hear the album, but from what I've heard, LP delivered.

Really looking forward to Iridescent ^_^

the song with the coolest name ended up being the one i hated the most (Robot Boy)...want to hear it in full tho before i decide that i hate it. I think it's fair enough they've written songs they wanted.....but i feel this sounds simualr to the beatles white album, in terms of diversity between tracks....it just sounds like too many ideas at one time put onto an album during a very pressured time in the band. The white album got slated for this......so this will get slated the same.

Only the die hard fans will understand that this is an album they needed to get out of their system.

that stuff disgusts me... blackout is nasty, W&K pretty good too, the rest is just some shit imo. i can listen to onerepublic if i wanna hear that, but not LP ! i'm quite pissed off -.-

Same here! I'm totally disappointed..this is mainstream-ballad-shit!

This album isn't worth to buy, for 2 or 3 listenable tracks.

+1

Yes it is.

I'll buy the whole Linkin Park Discography if it gave me the chance to listen to the epicness of Across The Line. Don't judge before you listen in full!

I can't see there "the epicness of Across The Line"..

ATL is epic,no doubt! But I mean songs like: Burning in the Skies,Robot Boy,Iridescent and so on.

Sorry that I judged so hard,but I don't like such music.

I mean..in the past,there were 2-3 slow songs,now there are 2-3 harder songs..

I know that I can't make the band make the music I want and I have to accept their new style,

but I definatly won't support it.

This fan site has so much hate, too bad use to love LPL but eh LPA pawns it now.

Clips sound awesome, anyone stupid enough to judge an entire CD based on 30 second snippets shouldn't have the right to an opinion.

Posted Image

Edited by Legend

I actually think that synth is not needed and is out of place lol. And that breakdown of Blackout is noise, not music... jk...but really...

I totally agree! I think this song would be better without the electronic influence, but once again can't really judge after 30secs.

Another about the album is that everyone said that ATS would be way more Mike centric then Chester, but the previews are Chester filled(not that I like Mike being more involved, but these clips don't reflect the reviews). So I don't think we can really judge the album until we've heard the whole thing, like its supposed to be heard.