30 Second Snippets of "A Thousand Suns" Out Now!

Teagan

I don't know what to think right now. From the clips so far, I can say either this will be epic or it won't be. I love the lyrics, but the pop is sorta killing it. Then again, it sounds more like the Gorillaz "Plastic Beach" than any American pop, but still. However, I need to listen to the full songs before I can say anything bad. (I'm probably gonna love this album for sure ;))

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I really feel you're being so fucking judgemental on 30 sec of a fucking song. Don't say the song sucks when he haven't even heard it in its entirety.

Exactly. Most of the songs will and do sound different than the clips. Just go into the album with an open mind.

Sounds to mediocre on the first listen.. But, yeah. No one should judge a whole album only by listening 30secs of each song.. I wish the album is awesome, but the chances of that happening are slim now(imo opinion, judging by my own taste). Still it sounds over 9000 times better than MtM xD

Quite shocked...

But these were only 30 seconds clips and there was a lot of really good stuff too but Robot Boy and Burning In The Skies sound pretty bad. Have to hear the full songs though...

thoose are the two songs that didn't sound good to me either. well, hopefully the full songs are better

I know that I can't make the band make the music I want and I have to accept their new style,

but I definatly won't support it.

This. I really like MtM(it was a good new way). But this..... . Just 9 songs are "full" songs =/.And yes, I think i can judge after 30s. btw i think the messenger will be famous.