30 Second Snippets of "A Thousand Suns" Out Now!

Teagan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LP, shame on you... 30 seconds snippets can give us what the album is going to be like, and it will be the worse in this decade!

10 f***ing years and this is what we get... If you want to make some pop/electro/bieber shit, please go on and make... I am sure you will have many pop fans, but you will lose all of yours HC fans... Goodbye LP it was a nice ride, but in the end it doesn't even mater...

"but in the end, it doesn't even

Posted Image

"

you fail at using "old-skool" LP lyrics to prove your point

:)

LP said ATS will be completely different than what we've heard before, the clips are enough to prove that much.

Also

You do realize that except for Empty Spaces, and the interludes, 30 seconds is a TINY TINY portion of the songs

LP, shame on you... 30 seconds snippets can give us what the album is going to be like, and it will be the worse in this decade!

10 f***ing years and this is what we get... If you want to make some pop/electro/bieber shit, please go on and make... I am sure you will have many pop fans, but you will lose all of yours HC fans... Goodbye LP it was a nice ride, but in the end it doesn't even mater...

I know this has been said 100 times but DON'T JUDGE THE ALBUM UNTIL YOU HAVE HEARD THE FULL SONGS!!!!!

Thank you for your support, Bye

"but in the end, it doesn't even

"

you fail at using "old-skool" LP lyrics to prove your point

:)

LP said ATS will be completely different than what we've heard before, the clips are enough to prove that much.

Also

You do realize that except for Empty Spaces, and the interludes, 30 seconds is a TINY TINY portion of the songs

Nope... When I heard MtM I had the same opinion... MtM was crap... And this will surely be... If you like the snippets, it is yours to think that... I don't judge you... I think this will be the worse album ever... I want to be wrong, but I think I wont...

I haven't used ITE lyrics to "prove my point", when you hear the snippets you can hear what will songs sound like... I haven't heard anything worse than that... By the way... There is maybe one snippet I like, and that is all... I am just sick of them talking "We worked really hard on this album, "We don't want to be nu-metal" - then what do they want to be!? Pop/new Gorillaz!?

All i see is people getting butthurt over people who don't like the clips because its only "30 seconds", but i don't see the same people cry and nerdrage over people who think this is the best shit ever while they haven't heard anything more then others.

Those people are just as biased as the people judging the 30 second snippets.

Get over yourselfs.

I know its only 30 second snippets, but it sounds like crap to me. I mean WTF? I can understand some experimenting, but this is crap. they will lose a portion of their fanbase with this. I'll buy it, because I can't help myself, but I am disappointed already. Three years in the making and this is what they want their new sound to be? It sounds like Mike has had too much time to play with all of his beat making toys. I can't believe the other guys are into this sound. Half the songs sound like dance remixes....terrible, just terrible..and kind of sad too.

I know its only 30 second snippets, but it sounds like crap to me. I mean WTF? I can understand some experimenting, but this is crap. they will lose a portion of their fanbase with this. I'll buy it, because I can't help myself, but I am disappointed already. Three years in the making and this is what they want their new sound to be? It sounds like Mike has had too much time to play with all of his beat making toys. I can't believe the other guys are into this sound. Half the songs sound like dance remixes....terrible, just terrible..and kind of sad too.

+10000000

Nope... When I heard MtM I had the same opinion... MtM was crap... And this will surely be... If you like the snippets, it is yours to think that... I don't judge you... I think this will be the worse album ever... I want to be wrong, but I think I wont...

I haven't used ITE lyrics to "prove my point", when you hear the snippets you can hear what will songs sound like... I haven't heard anything worse than that... By the way... There is maybe one snippet I like, and that is all... I am just sick of them talking "We worked really hard on this album, "We don't want to be nu-metal" - then what do they want to be!? Pop/new Gorillaz!?

LP can be whatever the hell they want. They could've made this a Jazz album if they wanted to.

I like the majority of the snippets to be honest, and several people who already heard the album that the snippets don't even represent a fraction of the songs in their entirety. So seriously, stop bitching about 30 secs of songs.

Edited by LPjahova808

I like the majority of the snippets to be honest, and several people who already heard the album say that the snippets don't even represent a fraction of the songs in their entirety. So seriously, stop bitching of 30 secs of songs.

This. People need to stop QQing over these clips. Ive said it 3 times (lol). Listen, then judge.

How do the snippets not give a good representation of the song?? Do you think their is some killer guitar riff and then it changes to a synth ballad?? Give me a break, this is what the album sounds like. I just don't understand the decision to abandon the sound that has gotten them to where they are. Do they really think this is what their fans want?? Some of you guys will go crazy over anything they put out, but alot of others won't.

from the 30 sec I've heard, there are some songs that have some serious potential, as for others- i have to listen to them in full before making a final opinion.

but Yes LP experiements, not everything is Always going to be good, but how would anyone know unless they give it a try and let the fans give opinions. Each of their songs have some reason why they were placed in the album.. i think back to FM "where'd you go" sure it was a soft song, but it had such a meaning to it. So why because of 30 sec, people are jumping to conclusions. when "The Catalyst" came out, i felt iffy about it, but the song grew on me. "wretches and Kings" is a good song. So why dont we all take a deep breath and wait till everything is out.

Im happy I preordered the album. Yet despite what others say, hey Its Nu music from LP.. I'm still happy.

Edited by Orcalinkinpark

How do the snippets not give a good representation of the song?? Do you think their is some killer guitar riff and then it changes to a synth ballad?? Give me a break, this is what the album sounds like. I just don't understand the decision to abandon the sound that has gotten them to where they are. Do they really think this is what their fans want?? Some of you guys will go crazy over anything they put out, but alot of others won't.

the one thing I really don't like is, that a lot of people who don't like the new sound seem to think, that the people who DO like it, only do because its from linkin park. thats stupid. maybe we like it because.. well, we enjoy the sound. i mean there ARE songs from linkin park that I don't like. But I like the new sound and thats not only because its from Linkin Park. I think you should respect that as well as your opinion should be respected.

the one thing I really don't like is, that a lot of people who don't like the new sound seem to think, that the people who DO like it, only do because its from linkin park. thats stupid. maybe we like it because.. well, we enjoy the sound. i mean there ARE songs from linkin park that I don't like. But I like the new sound and thats not only because its from Linkin Park. I think you should respect that as well as your opinion should be respected.

This +1000000