30 Second Snippets of "A Thousand Suns" Out Now!

Teagan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the majority of the snippets to be honest, and several people who already heard the album that the snippets don't even represent a fraction of the songs in their entirety. So seriously, stop bitching about 30 secs of songs.

To be honest, I don't like the clips. From what I've heard through them, the songs seem like they will be pretty damn awesome, I just think the clips aren't the best.

i.e. - Waiting for the End preview was better than 30 second clip now.

the one thing I really don't like is, that a lot of people who don't like the new sound seem to think, that the people who DO like it, only do because its from linkin park. thats stupid. maybe we like it because.. well, we enjoy the sound. i mean there ARE songs from linkin park that I don't like. But I like the new sound and thats not only because its from Linkin Park. I think you should respect that as well as your opinion should be respected.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes +100000000000000000000

my first reaction was

Posted Image

I hope the full tracks will change my mind.. <_<

Srsly, guys

this sucks major balls.

I find 3-4 of them quite good songs.. but for example - Blackout, wtf? It's like they sampled the background sounds from Super Mario and the track sounds so awful, like a remix made by a noob. yes, i judge by the clips. I love LP but i think that 'maybe Mike should just play the keyboard' and get back to their previous style. I'm not saying I want the Nu-Metal era back, nor the M2M one, but this clips sounds so awful and I hope the full songs will be better, because, otherwise, that would be 3 wasted years of waiting. Now I am waiting for the leak/release and I hope the full songs will be great, because the clips aren't.

Edited by feelthless

my first reaction was

Posted Image

I hope the full tracks will change my mind.. <_<

Srsly, guys

this sucks major balls.

I find 3-4 of them quite good songs.. but for example - Blackout, wtf? It's like they sampled the background sounds from Super Mario and the track sounds so awful, like a remix made by a noob. yes, i judge by the clips. I love LP but i think that 'maybe Mike should just play the keyboard' and get back to their previous style. I'm not saying I want the Nu-Metal era back, nor the M2M one, but this clips sounds so awful and I hope the full songs will be better, because, otherwise, that would be 3 wasted years of waiting. Now I am waiting for the leak/release and I hope the full songs will be great, because the clips aren't.

+1 at Colbert reaction...

+1000 on the text...

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BLACKOUT BLOOD IN YOUR EYE!

Why do I get the feeling we will see soon a thread like this: "Blackout is the 'New School' reincarnate of Figure.09...." that entails a story of a personified Figure.09 fighting hordes of Nazis and other bad guys, in the end, sacrificing itself, and, like a phoenix rises from the ashes, Blackout, too, rose from the ashes.

:lol:

I've been saying for a long time that I wont listen to any kind of previews to the album that way when I first listen to it it will be in its entirety. That shit went out the window today lol. But I wont judge the album until I hear it on the NY show and when I but it.....until then

Didn't i watch this movie 3 years ago?

The Complainants 2

Posted Image

This guy should be banned right now... You are a living nausea...

Nope... When I heard MtM I had the same opinion... MtM was crap... And this will surely be... If you like the snippets, it is yours to think that... I don't judge you... I think this will be the worse album ever... I want to be wrong, but I think I wont...

I haven't used ITE lyrics to "prove my point", when you hear the snippets you can hear what will songs sound like... I haven't heard anything worse than that... By the way... There is maybe one snippet I like, and that is all... I am just sick of them talking "We worked really hard on this album, "We don't want to be nu-metal" - then what do they want to be!? Pop/new Gorillaz!?

You still here ?? Good bye Lenin !!!

-------------------

Here is what i think after read the 11 pages of this thread.

If you are judging the Whole Album just for 30 secs of every song, and you are insulting one of the Best Bands in the whole World, and if you are saying that this Album is the worst in the whole decade...

Please when we all got the Album, don't come back saying, Epic, Awesome, is the Best... or whatever you want to say...

Please shut your fucking mouth and live with what you said today... 09.06.10

problem being, a lot of people who claim to hate the direction they're going in are going to purchase the album anyway. A band is going to make the music they want to make; if you personally don't like it, DON'T SUPPORT THEM.

And please don't give me "but Lp's My FAV band i'mma support dem durr." That's hypocritical; people don't tend to hate or dislike their favorite anything.

I'm not advocating illegal downloading in any sense either; if you "hate"/"dislike" the music, why would you go out of your way to (illegally) obtain it?

If you want to send a message to the band, quit bitching and don't buy the album. Or just buy the tracks you LIKE individually from amazon or itunes.

All that being said, i've already pre-ordered. I've liked what i've heard, and i don't regret my decision.

To each their own i suppose

How do the snippets not give a good representation of the song?? Do you think their is some killer guitar riff and then it changes to a synth ballad??

You know that one song, The Catalyst? ..Have you heard the full thing?

Do they really think this is what their fans want??

You must not be a big LP fan, because...no. They don't even really give a fuck about anyone's expectations.

problem being, a lot of people who claim to hate the direction they're going in are going to purchase the album anyway. A band is going to make the music they want to make; if you personally don't like it, DON'T SUPPORT THEM.

And please don't give me "but Lp's My FAV band i'mma support dem durr." That's hypocritical; people don't tend to hate or dislike their favorite anything.

I'm not advocating illegal downloading in any sense either; if you "hate"/"dislike" the music, why would you go out of your way to (illegally) obtain it?

If you want to send a message to the band, quit bitching and don't buy the album. Or just buy the tracks you LIKE individually from amazon or itunes.

All that being said, i've already pre-ordered. I've liked what i've heard, and i don't regret my decision.

To each their own i suppose

This, for those offended by this, don't buy it. Send a message to LP/Warner with your wallet.

You still here ?? Good bye Lenin !!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

Lenin!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

You stupid... Stupid little 5 year old girl...

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a retard!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Blackout Lyrics:

You push it back down, NOOOOOOOO!

You'll never get it in sight, push it back down, black out, blood in your eye!

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BLACKOUT BLOOD IN YOUR EYE!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN! PUSH IT BACK DI-DI-DOWN!

YOU-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN! BLOOD IN YOUR EYE!

Blackout Lyrics:

You push it back down, NOOOOOOOO!

You'll never get it in sight, push it back down, black out, blood in your eye!

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BLACKOUT BLOOD IN YOUR EYE!

YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN! PUSH IT BACK DI-DI-DOWN!

YOU-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU PUSH IT BACK DOWN! BLOOD IN YOUR EYE!

I get a slight inkling that Legend might like Blackout. :lol: