Linkin Park Featuring You Winner Announced

Aberu

Looks like Alex's alleged girlfriend is holding up the new album :P

Apart from that, congrats to the fellow compatriot, Chex. Great job with the remix! English teachers FTW (I'm one too, though currently unemployed :P) !

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow Alex, it's nice to know i have a b/f who thinks i'm a douche bag. I'm not going to make this thread about you and me. If you seriously don't believe it's me, then message me and ask me something that only I would know. And I hope you'll place more emphasis on my answer than me forgetting to press Caps Lock on the second M in your last name.

Mom, get off these forums please, your embarrassing me :(

Edited by XefuzioNr

Well... I guess my opinion is not that important but man... I don't think it's good.

And if this is how the new album is supposed to sound like... I'm starting to have a bad feeling. That hopefully will go away.

I don't really like the remix, yadda yadda, better mixes out there, etc etc. I think LP should've just done the #1 by fan votes, just sayin'.

On the topic of Alex and his "girlfriend" (i.e. random shitters that like to pretend to be other people and create fake accounts to do so), I couldn't help but thinking of this:

http://xkcd.com/591/

Posted Image

I can see this coming soon to all the newswire threads (used alex & his "gf" as example):

"Alex's GF" :: "ZOMG I Lurrv Lincoln Park! I'm probably their biggest fan! Shadow of the Day is their best song ever!!!1!"

"Alex" :: "My favorite's Faint."

"Alex's GF" :: "Say wut now?"

What's sad is I actually had a conversation like this with this girl right when SOTD's music video was released.... >.<

Not my favorite remix, but still a good one, and one that I definitely would have missed, considering where it was in the voting. Kind of a stroke of genius that he thought to use text-to-speech, since you weren't allowed to add your own vocals. Pretty cool story behind the guy who won too.

Congrats to Keaton and Alex for making the top 20 as well!

Not my favorite remix, but still a good one, and one that I definitely would have missed, considering where it was in the voting. Kind of a stroke of genius that he thought to use text-to-speech, since you weren't allowed to add your own vocals. Pretty cool story behind the guy who won too.

Congrats to Keaton and Alex for making the top 20 as well!

Will you upload your remix on YouTube? I (and maybe many more) weren't able to listen to it due to location limitations.

Will you upload your remix on YouTube? I (and maybe many more) weren't able to listen to it due to location limitations.

Mine should be on Youtube within the next few days, I'm just putting together a photo slideshow to go with it so there's something to look at. :)

wow Alex, it's nice to know i have a b/f who thinks i'm a douche bag. I'm not going to make this thread about you and me. If you seriously don't believe it's me, then message me and ask me something that only I would know. And I hope you'll place more emphasis on my answer than me forgetting to press Caps Lock on the second M in your last name.

WTF is going on? :blink: