Linkin Park Featuring You Winner Announced

Aberu

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poland did it ;)

And now I can laugh at all the people who said that vocals in my remix were out of sync xP

congrats man! I can see this played in some club :D maybe that is why you were chosen, definitely different from what LP would make.

someone said house-y sound and I agree... i am not an expert, just listener, but to me it sounds like sth robbie rivera would make :D

Edited by bojkic

congrats man! I can see this played in some club :D maybe that is why you were chosen, definitely different from what LP would make.

someone said house-y sound and I agree... i am not an expert, just listener, but to me it sounds like sth robbie rivera would make :D

I srsly CBF explaining how fail this post is.

congrats man! I can see this played in some club biggrin.gif maybe that is why you were chosen, definitely different from what LP would make.

someone said house-y sound and I agree... i am not an expert, just listener, but to me it sounds like sth robbie rivera would make biggrin.gif

Haha, I'm not the winner, man ;p

I wrote that because Czesław used the vocals the same way as I did.

wow Alex, it's nice to know i have a b/f who thinks i'm a douche bag. I'm not going to make this thread about you and me. If you seriously don't believe it's me, then message me and ask me something that only I would know. And I hope you'll place more emphasis on my answer than me forgetting to press Caps Lock on the second M in your last name.

wow Alex, it's nice to know i have a b/f who thinks i'm a douche bag. I'm not going to make this thread about you and me. If you seriously don't believe it's me, then message me and ask me something that only I would know. And I hope you'll place more emphasis on my answer than me forgetting to press Caps Lock on the second M in your last name.

After a long time something interesting on this site.

Well, I don't have a girlfriend so it would be quite an achievement if you were...

i know, seriously! i can't believe this. My boyfriend's version was so much better. I think his version would have fit with the rest of the songs on a Thousand Suns better. This dude's version is alright though.

pics or you don't exist